PDA

View Full Version : Adventure conversion.

Pipisongo
March 26th, 2005, 01:50
I want to contribute to this community by "converting" one my all time favorite adventures: Jacob's Well, by Randy Maxwell. (On Dungeon Magazine Issue 43) The problem is that this adventure was for AD&D 2nd Ed. Two questions:

Where is a good place to find guidelines to converting from AD&D 2nd Ed. to 3.5?

Once I'm done, I can use it but I take it that I cannot post it for everybody else to use right?

richvalle
March 26th, 2005, 01:54
Hey Pipisongo, hope your vacation was nice.

I think you can find some conversion rules at www.enworld.org. You'll have to hunt around for them though.

You are correct, you shouldn't post it unless you can get permision from Dungeon/the author. You COULD however convert it and then post a message saying you are going to run an open game for that conversion.

rv

Pipisongo
March 26th, 2005, 03:03
You COULD however convert it and then post a message saying you are going to run an open game for that conversion.

Yes of course. That's what I plan on doing. I've already scanned and converted all the pages to Word format. Let's see how this progresses.

msd
March 26th, 2005, 04:07
I'm not sure if this will help, but here are some of the materials that have been posted regarding conversions on ENWorld.

You might have to be a member for this link to work.

https://www.enworld.org/downloads/index.php?cid=10