PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of San Francisco.... WiP

MadBeardMan
March 5th, 2016, 22:42
Greetings All,

Now this is a beast of a Sourcebook.

It's about the same size as the New Orleans book, but contains 4 example scenarios and typically the art work internally doesn't want to play ball unlike New Orleans...

Still, depending on work (been doing 12-14 hours days - got a project to get out end of March, my side is almost done) I'll have the text copied and formatted by next weekend. Then it's the job of the images, creating NPC's, sorting Maps etc, all the fun stuff and then finally the creation of the 4 scenarios (the bit I really love).

I'll then switch back to Traveller, however 2 sessions a week will be back on Beyond the Mountains of Madness, that Epic book has to be finished before too long.

Cheers
MBM

damned
March 6th, 2016, 00:03
Do the Traveller thing!

MadBeardMan
March 6th, 2016, 12:53
Do the Traveller thing!

Fear not, it's underway, it's when I'm coding I do Traveller...

MadBeardMan
March 7th, 2016, 01:12
Good progress tonight, converted around 70% of the source material so should be completed that mid-week.

Then it's the 4 scenarios to convert, however March is a very busy month for me.

Still here's a screeny of tonights progress.

Can't wait to get this done, and then back onto BTMoM....

MadBeardMan
March 7th, 2016, 23:28
Evening folks,

And we're done with the text transfer, so I'm now starting to tidy up all the formatting....

But here's a few more screenies, Chinatown mainly... should get all the formatting and images sorted by tomorrow - then it's the Scenarios, and just like New Orleans - I'll put the Scenarios into their own Module.

Cheers
MBM

MadBeardMan
March 18th, 2016, 16:36
Afternoon,

All text is formatted, all images are sorted.

Just adding NPC details and then onto the scenarios!

MadBeardMan
March 21st, 2016, 08:06
Morning,

3 of the 4 scenarios are complete. The 4th will be finished later this evening, here's a screenie of the 3rd scenario - The Colour of His Eyes

The sourcebook has gone off to Damned for a review, I hope to get feedback soon, so that this can all go off to FG for final review.

Cheers
MBM

MadBeardMan
April 26th, 2016, 00:02
Just a quick word.

Sent the completed (for review) version to FG tonight. I've gone through it a good few times, so shouldn't be much wrong with it.

Cheers