PDA

View Full Version : lost everything in my library

Jade Priest
March 5th, 2016, 20:39
A month ago me and a friend purchased FG and have been playing around with it trying to figure it out. We where able to create a couple of characters. Now I went back to check things out again and I seem to be missing a few things. When I go to "manage Characters" we are using 5th edition and I have no extensions on the right side. I then click "start" I then go to library and nothing shows up there so I then click modules and I used to have a lot of books there and now all I have is. Calendars, default fumble and critical hit tables, FG battle maps and Zac Legacy of the crystal shard maps. How or where do I go add or activate data modules so I can create and play other chrs

Jade Priest
March 5th, 2016, 21:20
I uninstalled then reinstalled FG and everything is back. Just have to reroll my chrs.. Either delete or lock this thanks.

Zacchaeus
March 5th, 2016, 21:25
Hi Jade Priest, welcome to the community.

What do you see if you go into start a new campaign instead of manage characters. Also what kind of license did you purchase? If you bought a subscriptions has it run out? Have you updated to the most recent version - should be 3.1.7?

Jade Priest
March 5th, 2016, 21:41
I have 3.1.7 paid the $39 standard subscription. I uninstalled then reinstalled with my license and everything is back now. Except my characters I created but that is fine I have not played them yet...

damned
March 5th, 2016, 21:47
Have a look in C:\programdata\fantasy grounds\campaigns and see if your old camapign is there? It shoudl be able to be copied to whereever your new data directory is - click the folder icon on the FG Splash Screen.