PDA

View Full Version : Wonder why CON and DEX are switched on the party sheet?

rob2e
March 5th, 2016, 18:27
Just a heads up... If this is happening to you, it's the "Alternate Wound Colors" extension that's causing it. It has been reported on the 5E bugs post. Here's hoping for a quick fix.

Zacchaeus
March 5th, 2016, 21:36
Just a heads up... If this is happening to you, it's the "Alternate Wound Colors" extension that's causing it. It has been reported on the 5E bugs post. Here's hoping for a quick fix.

Is this extension even required now? I thought Moon Wizard incorporated alternative wound colours into the code some iterations ago. (Just reading what the extension does and it appears to me that the colours that I see are the same as what would be shown with this extension loaded. I'm not sure - I've never used it so can't be certain).

rob2e
March 5th, 2016, 21:43
Is this extension even required now? I thought Moon Wizard incorporated alternative wound colours into the code some iterations ago. (Just reading what the extension does and it appears to me that the colours that I see are the same as what would be shown with this extension loaded. I'm not sure - I've never used it so can't be certain).

Apparently the extension is still required. Without it, just the normal wound colors are present.

kylania
March 6th, 2016, 14:59
Yeah, that extension was made redundant long ago.

Zacchaeus
March 6th, 2016, 15:56
I think the option 'View: Bar Colors' set to 'tiered' does what the extension does. Possibly with the Wound Categories set to 'Detailed'?

rob2e
March 6th, 2016, 16:00
Ah. The ol' DM options ploy. I see.

spite
March 7th, 2016, 06:44
Does that work for you Rob? I still see the base colors no matter what that option is set to. I rather enjoyed the addons color choices.

rob2e
March 7th, 2016, 07:01
I see you're correct Spite. The extension is, in fact, needed for the extra colors. FG itself only appears to have green, yellow, orange, red, and grey for dead. No blue, no black. So I guess we'll have to wait for the author (or someone {wink}) to fix the extension.