PDA

View Full Version : Farewll And Adieu

dulux-oz
March 5th, 2016, 05:03
I'll keep this short - I'm out of here - I'm tired and I don't want to deal with some of the stuff that's been going on.

It's been fun, and I hope people like what I've done with Vids and Extensions and things, but right now I haven't got the energy.

I might drop back from time to time to see how things are going, so I might see people around.

Till then, bye

gaara6666
March 5th, 2016, 05:14
Well sir good luck on all of life's little and big adventures and hope that you can return at some point. Ill keep the fires of gondor lit for you.

ddavison
March 5th, 2016, 05:49
I'm sorry to hear that and would be sad to see you go. I hope you'll return again in the future.

I'm not sure if I know what you are referring to, but feel free to hit me up via email if you wanted to chat about anything.

Dakadin
March 5th, 2016, 06:37
Hi Dulux-oz,

We haven't interacted much but I am definitely sorry to see you go. You've been an amazing contributor to this community and I wish you the best. Hopefully we will see you again.

Dakadin

damned
March 5th, 2016, 07:16
Mr Black - take care and I personally hope to see your hooded visage around the traps in the future!

Thete
March 5th, 2016, 07:48
All the best, no idea whats troubling you but pulling back and taking life at cruising speed is is sometime the right choice, mate.

Cheers.

Zacchaeus
March 5th, 2016, 09:35
Yes, hurry back D O. You will be missed.

Mellock
March 5th, 2016, 10:27
May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.

Skellan
March 5th, 2016, 14:09
While I don't know what this is about, I agree with the others here that you will be missed. You are a valuable member of the community and it was only yesterday that I was reading one of your guides. Its nothing to do with me but in an ideal world I love to see you sort out whatever the issue is.

TheGarvster
March 5th, 2016, 14:51
Dulux-Oz, as someone who got into Fantasy Grounds because of your videos and who has been help by your information on these boards, you will be missed. Hopefully whatever is troubling you will come to pass and you will be back on the boards again. Thank you for all you have done.

ianmward
March 6th, 2016, 03:10
Like many, I don't know what has dragged you down, but I'm sorry to hear that you're going. Be happy, and know you'll be welcome back anytime.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Valarian
March 6th, 2016, 21:50
Take care of yourself and get yourself in to a better place. I can well understand the feelings, from personal experience with burn-out. It's not pleasant and takes a while to recover from. Come back to us when you are ready. You will be missed.

phantomwhale
March 7th, 2016, 01:32
Awwww man, that will be sad to be you go *sniff*

Hit me up if you're ever down Melbourne way, be good to say hi, grab a beer etc...

ShotGun Jolly
March 7th, 2016, 04:56
Take care of yourself and get yourself in to a better place. I can well understand the feelings, from personal experience with burn-out. It's not pleasant and takes a while to recover from. Come back to us when you are ready. You will be missed.

I cant agree more with this statement. It took me just over a year to really start to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for all your help with my last few projects!

Jolly

Tel Arin
March 7th, 2016, 23:23
I'm sorry to hear that. You will be missed dulux-oz :cry:

pauljmendoza
March 7th, 2016, 23:35
Take care!

llothos
March 8th, 2016, 03:33
The good news is now you got me. The one and only llothos. All kiding aside Its always sad to see a active community member go and if it's the community they are tired of or a particular group of that community that doesn't sound good to new members.