PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5e: Curse of Strahd

Vishera
March 5th, 2016, 00:41
I will be running Curse of Strahd on my Thursday Night games 5pm MST to about 9pm MST (4 hrs). I require you have a webcam and mic/headset as I live stream the games on twitch.tv (https://www.twitch.tv/behindthedmscreen) and they also go up on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTCVdZUjxeLxwWppVYfHEbGXYinFuazj1). If you are going to be flaky and not sure you can make every game (or at least 99% of them) please don't waste our time. If you plan on picking up CoS for yourself to read please don't play in my game. I crack the whip on meta-gaming and knowing what's coming just ruins the fun for everyone - just ask my Tuesday night players :)

I have 1 player ready to go, but I will need 3 more. Not sure what classes/races I want to allow/disallow yet as I need to skim through the book once I get my hot little hands on it. But for now I want to get some general interest going. Check out my twitch channel and see if that's something you'd like to be apart of!

edit: I have an Ultimate license as well.

Skillkoil
March 5th, 2016, 00:48
Vishera is a great GM to play with. If you want a great gaming experience on FG, there are none better.

CaptainArcana
March 5th, 2016, 21:34
i'm brand new to Fantasy Grounds but i've been playing d&d off and on for over 25 years (d&d,ad&d, ad&d 2nd, 5e, pathfinder). i might be a bit slow to start off but i'm serious about playing and learn quickly. Ravenloft is an old favorite of mine, as is all Forgotten Realms and DragonLance. i'd like very much to join you if you don't mind having a newbie on board. my location is Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada. time zone is Mountain time with Daylight savings. contact email: [email protected]

Rickerdoo
March 5th, 2016, 22:26
When will your game be starting? I would love to play but would have to get a cam. I have a face made for radio.

Wulfquee
March 6th, 2016, 03:00
plz check you mail i sendt it many hours ago. i like to join you campaing

Vishera
March 6th, 2016, 04:51
When will your game be starting? I would love to play but would have to get a cam. I have a face made for radio.

it will start the 24th of this month.

thuyhoang
March 7th, 2016, 03:08
I'd like to join!

Vishera
March 7th, 2016, 04:40
I'd like to join!

PM sent

NYDnD
March 7th, 2016, 04:49
I'd love to join if you decide to run the game later in the evening. (5pm MST is 3pm EST - not home from work). I played the Death House intro module this past weekend and am really excited about Strahd.

Vishera
March 7th, 2016, 04:52
I'd love to join if you decide to run the game later in the evening. (5pm MST is 3pm EST - not home from work). I played the Death House intro module this past weekend and am really excited about Strahd.

I plan on possibly running that intro adventure as well but not 100% on it. I can't run it much later because of my work schedule.

Wulfquee
March 7th, 2016, 05:01
i like to join

i sent you a pm 5 march

Skillkoil
March 7th, 2016, 16:08

Actually it is 7pm EST not 3. So if you are on the east coast you will probably be home.

Skillkoil
March 7th, 2016, 16:11
I WILL BE HOLDING INTERVIEWS STARTING TODAY

If you are interested in joining this campaign and can meet all the criteria Vishera has stated then please send me a private message on here. We will schedule a time to talk and see if you will fit in with us and if you like how we do things. If you want to play in the game message me as soon as you can so we can get you in. I look forward to talking with you and have a great day!

Skillkoil
March 8th, 2016, 18:01
Getting down to the last spot if you want in on this game send me a PM ASAP. I'm conducting interviews now.

Raunalyn
March 8th, 2016, 20:52
I have a good mic, but sadly no cam. Do you still have a slot available?

Skillkoil
March 8th, 2016, 20:55
I have a good mic, but sadly no cam. Do you still have a slot available?

Since we stream this game a Cam is mandatory. Sorry.

medic_mack
March 9th, 2016, 04:13
I'm brand new but I'd love to join if you got room

Skillkoil
March 9th, 2016, 04:49
I'm brand new but I'd love to join if you got room

Please read the forum posts completely. Thanks :)