PDA

View Full Version : #3-13 Quest for Perfection: Defenders of Nesting Swallow (CORE), Fri 11 Mar, 7pm GMT

cmdisc
March 4th, 2016, 08:29
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5.

As the Pathfinders approach the village of Nesting Swallow in the Tian nation of Shokuro, they find it besieged by a gang of tengu bandits. Before their contact in the village will aid them in restoring the Iroran relic that brought them hundreds of miles to the isolated town, the PCs must repulse the attackers, using every ounce of tactical mettle and military strategy they possess to train the villagers, augment their defenses, and ultimately face off against the bandits' charge.

Calendar is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1877

Remember this is a CORE game.

Post XMLs and latest Chronicle to reserve a spot.

cmdisc
March 7th, 2016, 18:11
Bumping this due to lack of response. I have 2 people who have expressed interest and a 3rd signed up on the calendar who I'm awaiting a response from. Plenty of space for anyone interested.

d1wright
March 8th, 2016, 17:15
I'm all signed up and ready to go with with either Daisy the Halfling cleric or Funion, her older brother, the Halfling monk.

cmdisc
March 10th, 2016, 12:37
Since Dorthan missed the Wed run of this, hopefully he can make this Fri game. There's also link52689 who has signed up on the calendar.

Thus far we're tracking Farnaby, d1wright, and bskballchmp85, with Dorthan and link as possibilities. I've also reposted an Announcement to see if there might be any more interest.

bskball, did you want to rerun Geltonk or try out something new (or a Pregen)? You don't get credit either way for another run, but here's your chance to try something different. Up to you.

Gametime is set for 7pm GMT. I'll have the server up an hour beforehand.

cmdisc
March 10th, 2016, 15:42
Farnaby, the version of Layni that I have is Level 2. Post or email her updated Level 3 version when you get a chance.

Sam Guerra
March 11th, 2016, 03:36
Barrackus Blackwood

cmdisc
March 11th, 2016, 10:09
Barrackus is all set to go.

So far I'm tracking Farnaby, Sam, d1wright, and bskballchmp85. Dorthan was signed up for Wed and today, but hasn't been in contact. I've sent him a PM with no reply. So if anyone knows how to get hold of him, please do so and let him know about today's game at 7pm GMT. link52689 is on the calendar, but hasn't posted here or responded to my PM.

bskballchmp, are you bringing Geltonk to this? Or did you want to try out something new (or even a Pregen)? d1wright is bringing a cleric along, so this is your chance to play with some new rules. Plus with Layni along as a 3rd level tank this might go easier than for the Wed group...maybe.

Lord Kavos
March 11th, 2016, 12:35
It just so happens I'm anchored to home this weekend, looking after mum following an op on her leg. And an early morning game appeals to me...and she will be asleep for the first couple of hours anyway.

So if you guys don't mind that I may have to go AFK occasionally to assist her, I'm up for my 1st core game.

Brand spankin' new core PC attached! Meet Gardoc, my half-orc archer paladin.

P.S. his backstory is too long & winded for here - but it helps set up his nature and how I will be roleplaying him, so I have attached it as a separate file for anyone interested...

P.S.S. mum has come through the op well btw, she just needs help getting around.

Lord Kavos
March 11th, 2016, 12:36
that should be P.P.S... doh!

cmdisc
March 11th, 2016, 14:43
Welcome aboard, LK. You're the 5th confirmed right now with me waiting on word from another. Looks like this will be filling out nicely. There are a few that are replaying this for the fun of it (and were along to help fill out the table), but they know to sit back, enjoy the RPing, and let the rest of you make the difficult calls. ;)

bsktballchmp85
March 11th, 2016, 17:08
ere is the character I plan on using this afternoon chip I went with a ranger with one weapon and shield and long bow so I should be all set to go once I get to the hotel it should probably be about 230 eastern time

Farnaby
March 11th, 2016, 17:21
Here's Layni level 3.0

cmdisc
March 11th, 2016, 18:13
Thanks for the updated files, guys.

Server is up. Alias is in my signature.

cmdisc
March 11th, 2016, 19:07
Game time was scheduled to start a few minutes ago. We're still waiting on 2 people and will be starting soon.

Edit: 1 in. 1 to go. Starting in 5 min.

Lord Kavos
March 11th, 2016, 19:37
Bloody hell my computer just decided to run some updates & has shut down - keep going I will jump back in soon

cmdisc
March 11th, 2016, 19:38
No problem. Just going to finish the intro and will repost it for you when you get back in. :)

cmdisc
March 13th, 2016, 20:07
Ok. Chronicles are done and the game is reported. If you need any changes, let me know.

d1wright and bskballchmp85, I didn't create a Chronicle for either of you as you were replays and there were no costs or expenditures involved with anything. If you feel you really need one for your records to show a bunch of Zeroes, then I can always put one together for you.