PDA

View Full Version : LFP Out of the Abyss

RageArmor
March 3rd, 2016, 03:09
We are full up for now

My Wednesday night group lost 2 players and we are looking to fill those slots. It is every Wednesday night at 6 pm central, and lasts for 3 hours.

Character creation:
Applicants must use the standard character set (15,14,13,12,10,8), along with the starting equipment as listed with your class and background.

All licenses welcome, contact our GM crb31 for specifics.

Edit: A thing to keep in mind. We use TeamSpeak for our games. We also use both maps when there is a need for it, and Theater of the Mind.

Current members

Qam - Forest Gnome Wizard
Norrath - Green Dragonborn Druid/Monk
Quintis - Half Elf Arcane Trickster
Paleran - Half Elf Assassin
Faery - Warlock

crb31
March 16th, 2016, 03:37
DM here- we are still looking if someone is interested pleas PM me and I will gladly give you details!

Mad Nomad
March 21st, 2016, 23:23
Hi, Sent a follow up PM.

RageArmor
March 21st, 2016, 23:28
Hi, Sent a follow up PM.

alright, the gm will get to you as soon as he can. A couple things if you intend to join. We are looking for players, not min-maxers, and or those whom have the mentality of GM vs Players. So create an interesting character, not a character based on stats. Like take Norrath my dragonborn Druid/Monk. I made him full well knowing that he couldn't see in the dark, thus instead now he is as the rest of the group put it. the Swiss Army Dragon. Beyond that basic thing, we would love to have you. We do use TeamSpeak for the games btw.

RageArmor
March 27th, 2016, 21:16
We are still looking for one or two more people to join, for those whom are interested.

Justicesar
March 28th, 2016, 00:16
PM sent to DM.

RageArmor
March 28th, 2016, 00:19
He will get back to you as soon as he can.

Vhok
March 28th, 2016, 00:45
people actually play wildmagic? why!?

RageArmor
March 28th, 2016, 01:39
people actually play wildmagic? why!?

for the same reason why i chose to play a race which doesn't have dark vision. it can and probably will make for some interesting situations.

RageArmor
April 14th, 2016, 04:19
We are looking to fill up with one more person for anyone whom is interested.

Conquistadork
April 14th, 2016, 08:17
We are looking to fill up with one more person for anyone whom is interested.

I'd definitely be interested--I'm brand new to FG, but have played D&D for most of my life. :)

fbonggo
April 21st, 2016, 12:04
Hi! Are you guys still looking for a player? I'd love to join up. Looking to play a tiefling paladin (conflicted fella) :)

RageArmor
April 21st, 2016, 13:31
Hi! Are you guys still looking for a player? I'd love to join up. Looking to play a tiefling paladin (conflicted fella) :)

maybe, one of the new guys was a no show yesterday something about work so he might not be joining. In any case just pm our GM Clivin aka crb31. He does work alot so if you want a quicker response you can try his email which i will pm to you.

crb31
April 21st, 2016, 13:53
What Ragearmor said.

z3phy3r
April 21st, 2016, 23:43
PM sent to DM^^

RageArmor
April 22nd, 2016, 21:12
PM sent to DM^^

make sure to respond to Calvin, and confirm your characters and all that.

z3phy3r
April 27th, 2016, 14:20
Yep, been speaking to Calvin, do you have a game up on the calendar that I could sign in to? Makes it easier for me to know what time to come on my end as I need to come in earlier to make a character on the server

TheBigChewbacca
May 2nd, 2016, 06:47
If another spot opens up, I'd be interested.

Agent Chaos
December 29th, 2018, 18:40
Player Name: Frank Dempsey
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
D&D Experience: Over 16 years
Availability: Always available, I never miss a game.

Personal Information:
I'm a military veteran.
I first started playing D&D back in 2002
back when I joined the Army and have been
playing ever since. I'm the type of guy who
enjoys roleplaying and I like to immerse
myself into my character
Discord: Dempsey#1230

Character Information:
Character Name: Dawson Synthairus
Character Race: Aasimar
Character Class: Fighter
Class Archetype: Gunslinger
Character Alignment: Lawful Good
Character Personality: Dedicated, Brave
Background: Far Traveler

Character Backstory:
Dawson is a member of a knightly order known as the Gunslingers, an elite order dedicated to the protection and defense of the innocent.
Never knowing his parents Dawson was dropped off when he was born, Dawson was taken in and raised with a member of the Gunslingers.
Years passed by, and when Dawson was old enough, The Gunslingers began his training. Dawson soon became one of the best students the
Gunslingers had ever seen. After years of hard training, Dawson became a Gunslinger, making Dawson the youngest Initiate to ever complete the trials.

GoodJobDog
December 29th, 2018, 20:03
*Delete*