PDA

View Full Version : -Ultimate- New DM - Phandelver - Need 2-3 Players

BulletB3ar
March 2nd, 2016, 07:10
The scheduling is kind of spontaneous at the moment, in the sense of, if everyone is available we attempt to have a session. At the very least we try to shoot for at least 1-2 sessions per week. The other 3 players are kind of new as well.
Will be running other campaigns after as I have my own special ways of running campaigns to try and make the players feel more involved as I assume everyone does. All the current players and myself included are in the eastern time zone, but the times at which we are up and active are suitable for most time zones I'd say, other than time zones in Asia I'd say.

-Rules- (EDIT: 5th edition D&D is the ruleset)
I'm very relaxed so rules aren't super heavy. I want the players to be heroes somehow!

-License-
I have ultimate license so anyone is free to join I guess?

-Equipments-
I kind of prefer you at least have a microphone and use like skype or curse or teamspeak
and that you are capable of getting along with others.

- If you feel the need to get in contact about details faster, add me on skype, I should be listed as (I changed the skype to BulletB3ar to cancel confusion) or add me on steam the name is the same as here ( BulletB3ar)

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention when I feel a bit more comfortable with the fantasy grounds interface and DMing, I will be broadcasting my sessions on twitch.tv most likely. Just incase being heard is not your sort of thing? Iunno.
We do try to tell lots of jokes and have fun while we play though.

opticalshadow
March 2nd, 2016, 07:38
I would be intrested pending play times on average, i think i sent you a skype message not sure if i got the right guy. Im new with FG havent used it yet if thats fine. otherwise im down for voice chat (twitch streamer myself) try to reach out to me on skype if possible to figure this out, would love to find a new active game. (skype name is same as here)

BulletB3ar
March 2nd, 2016, 08:10
My bad, had to fix a few things about my post : D

jasonthelamb
March 2nd, 2016, 11:33
Yeah - this sounds interesting depending on the time of day you guys play.

Vantier
March 2nd, 2016, 17:05
Sent you a PM, depending when you play I might be up to join xD

Skillkoil
March 2nd, 2016, 17:18
Sent you a skype request so we could chat.

ArteF
March 2nd, 2016, 18:53
I'd be interested depending on the day and time.

BulletB3ar
March 2nd, 2016, 19:43
EDIT: I think the people I have, have narrowed session availability times between 6pm-3am+- if necessary on Tuesdays and Thursday if we miss Tuesday. <---------NEW!!