PDA

View Full Version : Title Change in XML: CoreRPG Vs. corerpg

ShotGun Jolly
February 29th, 2016, 06:06
Not sure if this was already addressed, I have been away for awhile. But somewhere over the last few updates to the CoreRPG files the XML coding changed the name from ruleset "CoreRPG" to "corerpg"

So any of my older extensions that were created would not show up in the launcher interface until I either A) went into the extension and changed the coding to corerpg, or B) go into the CoreRPG mod and change the name there back to CoreRPG.

I am sure this makes sense to someone out there, but what a pain in the butt to have to go and fix, or are all the extensions updated now?

damned
February 29th, 2016, 12:10
Id suggest that you have an unpacked copy of corerpg in your rulesets directory. remove it and CoreRPG.pak and anything that resembles either of these (put them somewhere safe just in case) and rerun the updater...

Trenloe
February 29th, 2016, 16:29
Yeah, the ruleset name is actually the .PAK filename (or a directory name that will override the .PAK file - as damned mentions), it's not embedded in the XML.

ShotGun Jolly
February 29th, 2016, 16:50
Yeah, the ruleset name is actually the .PAK filename (or a directory name that will override the .PAK file - as damned mentions), it's not embedded in the XML.

Thats what it was. The file name was corerpg... i must've changed it at some point?

Nylanfs
February 29th, 2016, 18:22
You probably unpacked and repacked it at somepoint.