PDA

View Full Version : 5E Community Fumble/Crit mod? --> I'm so sorry my Forum-Fu is lacking

Varsuuk
February 29th, 2016, 00:46
I KNOW I read about this late night with someone professing problem where it was found to be a conflict with the 4E one and I recall one of the DEv-like guys here explaining how to fix it as well as fixing it for us ;)

Link?

Zacchaeus
February 29th, 2016, 09:00
I KNOW I read about this late night with someone professing problem where it was found to be a conflict with the 4E one and I recall one of the DEv-like guys here explaining how to fix it as well as fixing it for us ;)

Link?

Not entirely sure what you are talking about but you'll find a critical table thing here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?28194-Now-I-ve-gona-and-done-it-a-d100-CRIT-and-d100-FUMBLE-table-I-need-help!).

Varsuuk
March 12th, 2016, 03:57
Okies, I tried putting the new 5e community mod in the mod folder (leaving the 4e one that came with FG) and I cannot see any resource pop into Library if I "open" either module.

Tried removing 4e from folder, same - can open 5e crits but see nothing.
Did reverse and removed 5e and opened 4e, still see nothing.

However, when testing an ability I got a crit and it rolled some extra stuff and told me the target was paralyzed. But I have no clue which table it used as this happened when I still had both up. And since I didnt know the contents of either one, can't tell from what I rolled.

(I did setup options with houserules to Fumble/Crits)

Is it just that you need to have the mods and it will use whichever is applicable and you have it "opened" for use but you don't get to look into it as a table or reference module?

===========================
Edit:

OK, I went inside the 2 mods and searched for "Paralyzed" and found it in the 5e community edition, so yes it used the right one but apparently it doesn't supply a "table" you can look at by default?

Thanks,
Vars

Trenloe
March 12th, 2016, 04:18
I cannot see any resource pop into Library if I "open" either module.
After opening the module go to the Tables view (top right of the desktop, not the library) and click on the coloured tabs at the bottom to find the tables, it will be the one called "Default Fumble and Critical Tables" when you hover over the tabs.

Varsuuk
March 12th, 2016, 05:20
After opening the module go to the Tables view (top right of the desktop, not the library) and click on the coloured tabs at the bottom to find the tables, it will be the one called "Default Fumble and Critical Tables" when you hover over the tabs.

OMG - you ROCK!

I tried looking at tables, couldn't figure out what you meant... I opened PHB in Library, then tried LMoP module's "tables" and then my bleary eyes reread the email summary of your post and I saw the reference to upper right. WOW... I ignore that section too often at my Peril ;)

Thanks again,
Vars