PDA

View Full Version : Princes of the Apocalypse (Elemental Evil)

X-baby longshot
February 28th, 2016, 16:11
I'll be starting an Elemental Evil Campaign for European time zone players starting up on Thursdays, details below

FG License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite.
Game System: D&D 5E.

Time Zone: Central European Time.
Day of week and time: Thursdays at 7 pm.
If new game, planned start date: 3 March 2016
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over, etc.

Text or Voice: Mix of both, specifics to be discussed.
Voice software used: Teamspeak.

Number of Players: need 5-6
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: All official 5E material

Details of your scenario: Princes of the Apocalypse (Elemental Evil) Abolish an ancient evil threatening devastation in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game! Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design. It is up to adventurers from heroic factions such as the Emerald Enclave and the Order of the Gauntlet to discover where the true power of each prophet lay, and dismantle it before it comes boiling up to obliterate the Realms.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1867

z3phy3r
February 28th, 2016, 18:09
Heyya,

I've applied on the calendar, and was wondering if you'd let a newbie join in? I've not had much experience on D&D and FG, but have been playing games like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter and Icewind Dale on PC and also have done some reading, mostly on Forgotten Realms.

X-baby longshot
February 28th, 2016, 20:24
New Players are welcome, you do need a Light License to play as i don't have Ultimate.

Ksathra
February 28th, 2016, 22:30
Cool I signed out. Sounds interesting, debating how elemental focused we should go.

z3phy3r
February 28th, 2016, 23:05
no probs I've got a License, don't have the ultimate license. When we do start, should we come on and make our characters or would we have predetermined characters?

KainVorador
February 28th, 2016, 23:42
Damn. If this started a couple hours later, I'd be golden.

X-baby longshot
February 29th, 2016, 06:48
I'll have the Server up this Thursday for players to be able to make characters.

Cyprinus
February 29th, 2016, 08:22
Hey there,

I signed up in the calendar as well. Heard about this module, but never got to play it. Looking forward to meeting you all this Thursday.

Cheers.

Ksathra
February 29th, 2016, 13:51
Dont forget to post the Alias for the server on the Calendar so those of use that are accepted can see it. Cant connect Thursday otherwise :P. I also tossed up a suggested time for Thursday meeting.

Skillkoil
February 29th, 2016, 21:00
I applied in the thread as well, would love to play. I can change class or race if needed.

X-baby longshot
March 3rd, 2016, 06:26
If any players have a skype account please PM you skype name to me. I will be setting up a skype group for means of communication with in the group. We will still use Team speak for voice chat on game days.

lucyanor
March 3rd, 2016, 11:32
Hi there, I am pending on the group invite but keen to join. I am from the UK so time would work for me for most times. Skype=stavrjim