PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Afternoon/weeknight game PST Zone, Pathfinder

Ashekelor
February 27th, 2016, 06:38
Okay, here goes:

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone PST, don't mind CST or EST games
Term: Open. I can play long term.
Days of week: Fully Open Mon through Thursday. Also 2nd and 4th Friday, some Saturdays and not at all on Sundays!
Voice: Yes. Experience with Ventrilo and Teamspeak, open to others. Prefer a game that uses voice.
Game system: Pathfinder.
Game Experience: 7 years as a Pathfinder players and GM, 34 years overall gaming experience.
FG Experience: this would be my first game, but am pretty comfortable with FG.
Character type: anything but cleric.

I currently run two Pathfinder games, one a home brew and the other the Giantslayer adventure path. My players vary in age from 21 to 48, so I am comfortable playing with all age groups. Currently I am playing in the Wrath of the Righteous adventure path. That may sound like a lot, but I have a great deal of time on my hands and prefer to spend it playing Pathfinder!

Previous to Pathfinder I played and ran AD&D, D&D 2E and a tiny bit of D&D 3E and Shadowrun. I took a few years off and then returned to the gaming table to play Pathfinder. I love the game! While I have a strong preference for heroic fantasy, I am comfortable playing evil characters if that's the type of campaign. I am even tempered and easily amused, and very passionate about gaming. That's my resume!

I am looking to play Pathfinder only. My preference is for an experiences GM, however I would consider one who is less experienced. I like moderate tables. Currently I am running five players in my own games and consider 5-6 players to be moderate. Again, I am open to other options.

Thanks for your time, and hopefully your consideration.

Ashekelor

Ashekelor
March 7th, 2016, 06:16
I am still available for a Pathfinder game. I am looking to make a long time commitment to the right group.
I would really like to play a game in FG as I have yet to do more then teach myself what I can in the program.

Thanks for your consideration!:D