PDA

View Full Version : CTRL-Click Map?

Trancekat
February 27th, 2016, 02:15
Hi All,
I am a newb to running FG as a DM and am looking for help please.

I grabbed one of the free mods from the FG store (Harried in Hilsfar) and attempted to run some of it. One of the areas I had an issue with was having the players be able to ctrl-click a target on the map instead of the combat tracker. I've played in many games as a player where I could target on the map, but last night no one could target other than the combat tracker.

The monsters were populated to the map and combat tracker by pressing the down arrow from the dialog brought up by clicking on the pin in the map if that makes any difference.

Thank you!

ddavison
February 27th, 2016, 02:41
It probably means that you dragged their tokens to the map (for the players) from their portraits instead of from their portraits to the combat tracker and then from the combat tracker to the map. Just remove the player tokens from the map and drag them back on from the combat tracker and it should work.

Trancekat
February 27th, 2016, 14:46
It probably means that you dragged their tokens to the map (for the players) from their portraits instead of from their portraits to the combat tracker and then from the combat tracker to the map. Just remove the player tokens from the map and drag them back on from the combat tracker and it should work.

Ahh!! Thank you! :)