PDA

View Full Version : New dungeons and dragons 5E campain friday gmt 8pm

Firstdarkfox13
February 25th, 2016, 18:39
Looking for players heavy focus on roleplay first session will be 4/03/16. (4th of march 2016).

ArmoredRaven
February 26th, 2016, 18:36
i would be interested in playing and i have a friend who would be able to play as well. we both have lvl1 characters made but wouldn't mind making new ones. we are using the demo version though. our timezone is -6 cst.

Euphamia
February 26th, 2016, 19:17
Not much information on this :P

Firstdarkfox13
February 26th, 2016, 22:29
Basically we are making characters together in the first session for various reason. The setting is a custome setting i am doing and i will discuss it with you guys at the first session. The reason why few details is that I want you guys o o o o o talk about the whole thing with me in the first session. it a bit of a diffrent approach that i bringing along from my experience of running games in person. ll i can tell you is that it wil be mostly theater of the mind with some map and images sprinkled in. I you are able to make it turn up to the first sssssesn on the 4/02/15 at the stated time the channel will be called darkfox's campain. Also all that are intreated in join please pm me you skype contact info or add me so i can give reminders to you and into to you via skype ta.

If you have any other direct questions i'm happy to answer them.

badmrgimpy
February 26th, 2016, 22:36
This sounds very interesting, I like the collaboration emphasis to start. Is there a way this could start an hour later? or that if I joined it would be ok to join in an hour late most weeks? The Friday evening time is great, but GMT is pretty far ahead of EST.

Firstdarkfox13
February 26th, 2016, 23:59
Well i'm certainly happy to discuss times in session just show when you can and w'll discuss it in first session. It really depends on number of people i get in the session and what they think.

ArteF
February 27th, 2016, 01:55
I'd give it a shot, depending on the time of day. At GMT-5

Euphamia
February 27th, 2016, 03:07
I would be interested but i do have a game on Wednesday night. so i cant even be there for the first one.

As for details example quests.

Is rp done over voice or chat?
Do you have Normal edition of Ultimate of FG?

Firstdarkfox13
February 27th, 2016, 23:30
The 4th of march is a friday.

RP is done by voice out of character stuff to a minumum but in chat if necessary the only exection to this is whispers of course. I have ultimate.

The time of the session is 8pm gmt so if your gmt -5 that would make it 3pm.

ArteF
February 27th, 2016, 23:48
Ah then I can't join you guys, thanks though.

Euphamia
February 27th, 2016, 23:55
4/02/16 is what you pout as the date... That date is a bit ...wrong?

Seems that would be 4 pm for me on a Friday.

Firstdarkfox13
February 28th, 2016, 00:05
ah no is a discrepacy between the way american write down date in that format and the way us brits do it, for the americans it is month/day/year for some reason, the i wrote it as a britsh chap is day/month/year so assuming you american due to the gmt-4.

I'm verry sorry about the confusion i caused i didn't consider the implications of presenting the date in that manner.

Euphamia
February 28th, 2016, 00:11
then your saying its in February? February 4th was 4 weeks ago :P

Firstdarkfox13
February 28th, 2016, 00:26
pm sent

Destrega
March 2nd, 2016, 02:27
Hi,

I would like to play and i m opet to that date. Do you need some more information?

Synh
March 2nd, 2016, 21:07
You said first session, what frequency of play are you looking at? (weekly, tbd, etc)

Destrega
March 2nd, 2016, 23:15
it is the same to me, i have time. I have work trips on witch i cant play but i m free when i m home. So i can play almost every day.

Dockelley113
March 3rd, 2016, 01:07
I am interested and will be available for that time.

Firstdarkfox13
March 4th, 2016, 18:22
please join if you can