PDA

View Full Version : Are my eyes deceiving me?

Ellspeth
February 24th, 2016, 16:05
Is it just me or has the forum been given a total facelift while I was browsing here today? If so I love it, so much easier on my really horrible vision, if not I need to make sure whatever I screwed up to have it look this way stays screwed up.

JohnD
February 24th, 2016, 16:13
Yes, I like the new look which is on the main pages and store as well. Now all that needs to be cleaned up is the Game Calendar (along with a whole bunch of abandoned games and those PFS guys who leave their games up at the top of the list for months and months afterwards making FG look like no games are happening).

Patou
February 24th, 2016, 16:19
I love it... Looks really good... clean as you say! Nice touch FG.

kylania
February 24th, 2016, 22:21
Is it just me or has the forum been given a total facelift while I was browsing here today? If so I love it, so much easier on my really horrible vision, if not I need to make sure whatever I screwed up to have it look this way stays screwed up.

Glad you're happy, but my eyes are hurting from this change. The white is way to bright (sucks for me having high quality monitors i guess) and things are much harder to read now.

Andraax
February 25th, 2016, 01:07
There's a drop down down there VVVVVV that you can use to change the skin on the forum.