PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a GM - 5E - no preference to campaign

riddlerliii
February 23rd, 2016, 03:34
I have a group of 4 that is looking to play on Sundays from around 4 est - 8 est. We need a GM, dont really have a preference to campaign or anything. Leave that up to you. We are fairly new players. Just ask logic must be fair. Ex: Tree bridge attached to dirt and raining... Plus earthquake means bridge may collapse, doesnt 100% collapse, but a % chance is all im looking for.

FG License: We all have standard
Game System: 5e
Start: March 6th if campaign is ready (obviously would be up to you)
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays 4pm until 8
Planned Frequency: weekly
Term: long term
Text or Voice: text and vent server we have
Voice software used: Ventrillo

damned
February 23rd, 2016, 10:00
Welcome riddlerliii. If you dont have a GM come knocking please do consider perhaps taking it in turns for 4 or 6 weeks to run short campaigns and I bet one of you will find out that GMing can be a whole lot of fun too.

kalmarjan
February 23rd, 2016, 20:04
I can look into getting something started for you all, if you don't mind playing the adventure league. I have a couple players gunning to play, but it would be every two weeks. Would that work out for you? Let me know if you are interested. Been playing D&D off and on for almost 30 years, and I have a fair amount of experience with the "OLD" FG. It will be a bit of a learning curve for this newer one.

riddlerliii
February 23rd, 2016, 23:48
Damned,

Thanks for the advice, one of us had dm'd before but prefers being the pc, and im definetly not experienced enough yet. Maybe one day

Kalmaarjan,

Thanks for the reply. We would definitely rather play every week so we'll hold out a little longer and see if we can get any other takers. If not I'll probably PM you and see if you started anything yet.

donpaulo
February 24th, 2016, 13:54
wish I could DM, but sadly the time is just not a match as I am in Japan

do not give up hope

riddlerliii
March 7th, 2016, 04:05
Still looking...

AtaraX
March 9th, 2016, 16:37
I have a group of 4 that is looking to play on Sundays from around 4 est - 8 est. We need a GM, dont really have a preference to campaign or anything. Leave that up to you. We are fairly new players. Just ask logic must be fair. Ex: Tree bridge attached to dirt and raining... Plus earthquake means bridge may collapse, doesnt 100% collapse, but a % chance is all im looking for.

FG License: We all have standard
Game System: 5e
Start: March 6th if campaign is ready (obviously would be up to you)
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Sundays 4pm until 8
Planned Frequency: weekly
Term: long term
Text or Voice: text and vent server we have
Voice software used: Ventrillo

I'm willing to give it a shot, I can't say I'll be the most proficient DM to ever have lived, but I do have some experience. If you're interested PM or email ([email protected]) me and we can talk about it. :)