PDA

View Full Version : [5e] LF 1 more player [Every Friday @ 9pm EST]

Daemini
February 20th, 2016, 23:10
*UPDATE* I have my candidates, no more need apply, thank you *UPDATE*

Looking for 1 more player to join 4 others already on their journey through my own continent called Raven's Coast. I'd like to have someone with a basic understanding of the game mechanics so far, you'll be starting at level 7 so if your new you can still join as long as you know some of the basic mechanics/rules of the game. This is not heavy on RP, but if you like to RP that would not be a problem, just some of the other players do not RP heavily. You will need Teamspeak and a working mic, I do record my sessions and post them to YouTube. I have ultimate license so, you'll only need the FG demo to play. We play every Friday at 9pm eastern time zone, and tend to go to 2am eastern, although some are shorter. We do not need a Paladin, Bard, Barbarian, or Monk. We also have a NPC Bard mix type class that is ran by another player. Everyones age ranges from mid-20's to mid-50's, very laid back.

A little about Raven's Coast: Raven's Coast is a small undiscovered continent to the north east of the Sword Coast, across the Sea of Swords. Raven's Coast the city, has been there for about 100 years, it was the first settlement on the continent. Its ports trade lumber, grain, tobacco, and iron ore to Waterdeep and Neverwinter. There is a small Gnome city called Kelowna nearby, and also a tree top colony of Wood Elves in the nearby forest of Drakkenweal. Many things have happened in the session around and in Raven's Coast. I can explain more if your backstory includes any of these. Also the world is helped shaped by the players, if you want a certain place to be represented, we can make that happen.

If your interested in seeing what we have done so far, please view my videos here (started recording with session 11, I don't have anything prior to that): https://youtu.be/jAU5oOA9ves

If interested in playing, send me a message here on FG website, please include:
1. DnD 5e exp
2. If you can make the time and every session
3. Race / Class and a short paragraph of backstory
4. Age (18 and over please)
5. Anything else you wish to say.