Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern USA GMT -5
Day of week and time: Friday 8pm
Planned Frequency: weekly
Term: Indefinite/Intermittent
Text or Voice: Teamspeak
Roleplay/Combat: Mixed
Number of Players: 4 players
Character starting level & equipment: Level 6, , 1 Rare, 2 Uncommon and 3 potions of uncommon
Character restrictions: Please keep it to the PHB, Elemental Evil or DMG and no Unearthed Arcana.

Description:
Tonight I will be testing out Cr for some encounters that are to come up in a campaign I'm writing, thanks for all those that help.

It's entirely possible that I will do this again so don't feel like the character will be lost forever in this case.

Requirement:
Please think your character out well before hand, at least well enough that I can get an idea of his/her motivation, I'll wux something up from there unless you have your own ideas.

ArteF
February 20th, 2016, 04:23
Okay thanks for joining on such short notice, by Monday I should know if I will continue where we left off or start another spelunk. Have a great weekend.

ArteF
February 23rd, 2016, 20:19
Okay, I'll be doing another one off on Friday at 6pm EST or GMT-5. The games run time is about one to two hours, existing players and their characters can remain for this one as I'll be using the same level of instance.

As stated above I'll require for any person who hasn't already given me one or is creating a new character; a short back story of that character so I have an idea of their situation, I'll work everything else into it.

ArteF
February 27th, 2016, 02:35
Thank you guys for joining tonight.

The next game will be testing out a custom group of bad guys that will appear in a campaign I'm still working on. The level will be:

Level 8
Items: 3 Uncommon, 2 potions rare and below and common equipment.

This is mid epic so the pools will be short by 5. (90 point pool instead of 95)

See you folks next week Friday at the same time.

ArteF
March 4th, 2016, 23:57
Okay hosting a one off spelunk in about an hour, the game should last about 2 hours, I'll be available from now on if anyone wants to make their character while I set up the session.

The server name is still the same for those who would like to return. At most I'll only be handling 4 players.