PDA

View Full Version : Mac Demo Question

Meliath1742
February 19th, 2016, 14:34
I purchased the Ultimate license from the FG site about a year ago while on my PC laptop. Now, having swapped over to a mac, I've realized that when I log into Steam it shows me as using the FG Demo. It works fine...but is there something I need to do to make this an Ultimate license version on Steam?

dulux-oz
February 19th, 2016, 14:41
Put in your licence key. if you don't still have it then contact [email protected] and they should be able to retreive it for you

Meliath1742
February 19th, 2016, 14:47
Thanks for the quick response Oz. Ok, my FG comes up as Ultimate on the FG opening menu screen, but Steam shows it in my Steam library as the FG Demo. Is there somewhere in Steam I need to add the license? Or is this normal when viewing it in Steam?

Meliath1742
February 19th, 2016, 15:11
Ok, figured it out by searching the web/Steam forums. You were right Oz...had to input the license on the Steam website. Here is their instructions...

Activating your Existing License on Steam
For existing users:
Good news!!!

Existing FG users can now "Activate a Product on Steam..." and enter their existing Full, Ultimate or Ultimate Upgrade Key to have Steam recognize that they own the product. This will allow you to buy DLC on steam, upload videos, reviews, screenshots, etc and will show up in the play list whenever you play it. Once the Ultimate licenses become available for purchase on Steam, we will link those with activation keys again so people can unlock another product that says Fantasy Grounds - Ultimate. For now, it won't hurt to unlock the basic Fantasy Grounds version and later unlock the Ultimate.

To activate, click Add a Game in the lower-left corner of your Steam client and select Activate a Product on Steam..from there just follow the instructions and copy in your license number!

dulux-oz
February 19th, 2016, 15:26
Cool - glad you got it sorted