PDA

View Full Version : Barkskin

tehslippery
February 19th, 2016, 05:41
How do you guys handle Barkskin in FG when Wild Shaped? Is there a way to add a conditional effect to make your AC always 16?

Zacchaeus
February 19th, 2016, 09:02
No, you can't automate this since there's no condition that you could test for and then have it work out how much AC you need to add to get to 16. The only way is to have an effect such as AC: 5 sitting there waiting and when it's needed edit it to the correct AC required. So if you need an extra two points just make it AC: 2.

LordEntrails
February 21st, 2016, 06:33
I think you can just edit the characters AC in the combat tracker. Might mess it up for later, but my understanding is that entering it directly in the field on the CT will over-ride the character sheet.

Zacchaeus
February 21st, 2016, 09:04
I think you can just edit the characters AC in the combat tracker. Might mess it up for later, but my understanding is that entering it directly in the field on the CT will over-ride the character sheet.

No, the AC can't be edited for PCs in the Combat Tracker. The DM can edit the NPCs AC and various other things directly in the CT but not the PCs. On the CT you'll see little chain symbols next to most of the boxes which appear on the CT for PCs. This means that the field is locked and can't be edited.

Seananigans
February 21st, 2016, 19:53
Yeah better support of equipped armor/AC is definitely near the top of my list for improvements I hope to see in their Unity version.

Zacchaeus
February 21st, 2016, 21:03
Yeah better support of equipped armor/AC is definitely near the top of my list for improvements I hope to see in their Unity version.

Then you should get over here (https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=52876) and cast your vote - if you haven't already done so.