PDA

View Full Version : Hey FG community how many of you dudes (dudettes) are in GMT (General Mountain Time)

Blitxll
February 19th, 2016, 05:03
Me and my buddy are interested in possible using the FG platform but were wondering how many people are located in the GMT region. Played with some guys out in Florida with the demo but found out the 2 hour time difference really effected how much quality game time we could have. Just knowing that there is a decent number people that play would really make me take the plunge on FG.

thanks for any replies

damned
February 19th, 2016, 06:00
Hola Blitxll - what is this GMT being a US thing?

GunnarGreybeard
February 19th, 2016, 06:16
Hi Blitxll. Do you mean Mountain Standard Time (MST), because GMT, as far as I am aware, is Greenwich Mean Time and is a 5 hour time difference from the US east coast.

Blitxll
February 19th, 2016, 12:40
Hi Blitxll. Do you mean Mountain Standard Time (MST), because GMT, as far as I am aware, is Greenwich Mean Time and is a 5 hour time difference from the US east coast.

Yeah that's what I meant guess i always thought GMT meant general mountain time :p. The Mountain Time Zone includes the states of*Arizona*,*Colorado, part ofIdaho, part of Kansas, Montana, part of Nebraska, New Mexico, part of North Dakota, part of Oregon, part of South Dakota, part of Texas, Utah, and Wyoming. Most of*Arizona*does not observe daylight saving time

Raddu
February 19th, 2016, 16:29
I'm in Denver, so yeah MST for me.

ffujita
February 19th, 2016, 21:50
I'm in Eastern time, but I've had people in my campaign from Paris (France) as well as California. Just say when you want to play, and let everyone figure out if it'll work for them, whatever their time zone.