PDA

View Full Version : FG2 window always in front...

Daemoro
February 19th, 2016, 00:50
The past two weeks my FG2 window always wants to be in front. I can't get any other program to pop up over it now. I have to grab the top of the window and drag it off to the side to get to my other applications.

I don't know why this started two weeks ago. It's never been a problem before.

In doing a search here I can't find this problem (admittedly my search skills aren't the best)

And a google search netted only results to tell me how to make a window stay on top.... the opposite of what I want obviously.

Win 7. Using two monitors and stretching FG out over both.

Thanks in advance,
Daemoro

damned
February 19th, 2016, 05:49
Welcome Daemoro!
I havent seen that issue before...

Daemoro
February 19th, 2016, 20:47
I can get the Task Manager to the front. But if I right click on one of the applications in the list and select "Bring to Front" it still won't move in front of FG.

If I leave space at the bottom of the window and hover over an icon on the taskbar it will pop up the little preview window and if I hover over THAT window FG fades out, BUT if I click on the window so I can use it, FG jumps back to the front.

VERY frustrating.

Thete
February 19th, 2016, 21:36
I can get the Task Manager to the front. But if I right click on one of the applications in the list and select "Bring to Front" it still won't move in front of FG.

If I leave space at the bottom of the window and hover over an icon on the taskbar it will pop up the little preview window and if I hover over THAT window FG fades out, BUT if I click on the window so I can use it, FG jumps back to the front.

VERY frustrating.
Can you Alt-Tab through open programs without FG stealing focus?

Daemoro
February 19th, 2016, 22:37
I'm fairly certain I tried Alt-Tab, but I will try that again Thursday... or before if the opportunity presents itself.

I started up a "Demo Campaign" from the launcher and it doesn't restrict me from pulling up other windows.

I might jump onto a different friend's server tonight just to test it.