PDA

View Full Version : [D&D5E] Drow Underdark Campaign - Australian Timezone

Beatdown
February 18th, 2016, 23:52
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Adelaide, Australia (+9.5 GMT)
Day of week: Weeknight (TBD)
Start Time: Will depend on players but in the ballpark of 6pm to 7pm with sessions going for approximately 4 hours.
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: This is intended to be a long term campaign so only apply if you can make a 6+ month commitment.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord/Skype/Google Hangouts - will be decided a a group.

Number of Players in game & needed: This campaign will be for 4 players.

Additional Information: In a perfect world you would also be interested in DMing and we would run our own campaigns on alternate weeks. Potentially we could also have some crossover between the campaigns.

Game Details
This will be a game for a party of Drow (other races are open as well) based in the Underdark and will involve kingdom building elements.

For more information please reply to this thread or send me a PM with some contact information (Skype contact details are preferred.)

Mr.GummyBear
February 19th, 2016, 13:56
If our timezones wouldn't be so different I would be jumping in.... Damnnnn this will be a sweet campaign xD Good luck !!!

dakkonwastes
February 21st, 2016, 00:54
my google fu is bad

muckguppy
February 21st, 2016, 03:04
Definitely keen, I'm based in Western Australia but shouldn't be a problem. Are you going to make a calendar entry for this game?
Cheers.

markjohn
February 21st, 2016, 08:51
I'd be interested in this. Currently in SA so great timezone. Involved in a Lost mines campaign at the moment but looking to do a second game also.

Beatdown
February 21st, 2016, 22:36
For those of you that are interested in playing (or have shown interest) please send me a PM with your Skype details.

I am currently running a number of trial sessions to put together the best group of players.

muckguppy
February 23rd, 2016, 07:43
if anyone signed up wants to discuss class preference, there will be a couple of us there at 6:30pm (DM's time) today.