PDA

View Full Version : [Savage Worlds] Can't use fantasy companion from store

Nabirius
February 18th, 2016, 02:34
I went to the fantasy grounds store and bought the Savage worlds fantasy companion but it won't show up to be loaded in my game when run on steam, what do I do?

Moon Wizard
February 18th, 2016, 02:57
The theme should appear in the list of possible extensions to add when you select your campaign in the Load Campaign section of the launcher.

I can't remember if there is a data module in that product, but it would be listed in the modules available to activate in the library.

Regards,
JPG

Nabirius
February 18th, 2016, 04:14
It is not, unfortunately. I have updated the client, and everything but unlike my purchases from the steam store its not appearing.

Trenloe
February 18th, 2016, 04:51
Are you running on Windows or Mac? If on a Mac your DLC will not be downloaded from Steam (the Steam client is incompatible on a Mac). If you are running on a Mac and have purchased DLC beyond the base FG application, send an email to [email protected] with details of your Steam purchases and your FG username and they'll associate your Steam purchases with your FG account and you can run a normal update to get the products.

If you are running on Windows make sure you have the following:
1) You have he option to download Steam DLC enabled in the FG setting window.
2) You have the Steam client installed, it is running and you have logged in with the Steam user who the DLC is associated with.
3) with the above in place, run an FG update.

damned
February 18th, 2016, 04:52
In the Fantasy Grounds settings dialogue make sure you enter your Forum username and Password. This will check the store for any purchases made by that username.

Trenloe
February 18th, 2016, 05:00
Sorry, I misread the issues - I thought it was the other way round, that Steam purchases were the issue. Do as damned says, enter your FG username and password in the setting update section.

Nabirius
February 18th, 2016, 21:52
That worked! Thanks I was worried I wouldn't be able to use them.