PDA

View Full Version : Paypal not completing transactions?

treefallingquietly
February 18th, 2016, 00:23
Anyone else not getting throught the paypal process to complete transactions? I keep putting in my card and when I hit continue, it sends me back to enter a credit card.

kane280484
February 18th, 2016, 06:37
Are you sure your card is of proper type? Not all types are being suported by PayPal, check their FAQ. And also do you mean credit/debt card or some account to transfer money to PayPal?

treefallingquietly
February 18th, 2016, 10:14
Are you sure your card is of proper type? Not all types are being suported by PayPal, check their FAQ. And also do you mean credit/debt card or some account to transfer money to PayPal?

No they are approved cards. I use them with PayPal all the time

kane280484
February 18th, 2016, 10:23
I see. I remember that such issue happened to me when I ran out of money on PayPal account and associated card. I have no other idea, maybe some temporary issue?

Moon Wizard
February 18th, 2016, 14:00
Also, you should try another web browser as well. Sometimes, the issues are with the way handoffs are handled between systems during web site redirects.

Have you tried any other browsers?

Have you tried contacting PayPal as well?

You can also send a note to [email protected] to see if Doug has any more ideas, since he manages the store.

Thanks,
JPG

Andraax
February 18th, 2016, 15:39
Also, adblockers and utilities like Privacy Badger will interfere with web site redirects sometimes as well...

treefallingquietly
February 19th, 2016, 01:38
OK...So this is interesting. Paypal doesn't transact payments for 0 cents. I was purchasing the shackles of blood and harried in hilsfar, which are $0 atm. I had the idea this afternoon to donate a $1 to the childrens thing and wouldn't you know it, work fine.