PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player [5e] Friday nights 9 pm or later PST

metacynical
February 17th, 2016, 23:07
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: weekly, Fridays, late evening (8-9 PM or later)
Term: long term
Voice: can use any voice system/hangouts/teamspeak/mumble/skype etc

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: DM'ed and played
Fantasy Grounds Experience: DM'ed 5e games

Character Type Preferred: fighter/paladin/barbarian

About me:

Me? I'm an old man who has loved D&D and RPG's since childhood. Started in the late '70's with AD&D but hadn't had the chance to play until 5e again. I have been playing relatively consistently since release of 5e, though mostly DM'ing. I want to find a regular group to be a player in -- I have a fairly irregular online game with some remote friends on Sundays.

My RP skills are awful but I try. I am not against being in character, and I do like to have fun and not be serious 100% of the time. I am not a "munchkin" or min/maxxer, and find it more fun to create interesting outcomes than to just kill everything... Though I tend to get a bit bloody when I play. I am fairly irreverent and generally laid back, and I am hoping to find a group that is like that.

My availability is in general pretty good, though there will be the odd night out and weekend adventure that may cause me to miss -- sorry guys, but the wife will dictate that...

I hope to find a group to play with would love to know if anyone is searching for a player like me....