PDA

View Full Version : LFG - I'm new n stuffs

Seks
February 17th, 2016, 02:25
I'm new, i got a copy of FG from Steam.

Looking to play some games. I'm new to tabletop RPGs but I've been wanting to get into them but no one in my area does, I'm from Detroit,MI. I'm up for the learning, and I pick up stuff fast.

I'm available pretty much any normal time: 10am to 10pm EST (maybe earlier or later depends on if the game time is consistent). Any day of the week, and as often or as long as is needed. Oh and i have Ventrilo, Teamspeak, and Mumble.

I'm up for D&D or other playsets/rulesets. So long as it's fun and entertaining! I'm quite patient and attentive. And i can be a bit of a smartass.

So if you want a new player, and don't mind helping him learn the ropes, send me a message, reply, or add me on Steam (Seksys) and bug me there :)

Seks
February 17th, 2016, 14:43
Just to make sure i don't get any more requests, I've found a group that seems to be perfect. Game On!

Seks
March 1st, 2016, 20:21
ok, since i have a down week, i figured i'd take this time to try another GM and make sure i havent missed anything. i started in Pathfinder, and i quite like it.

i have a lv1 sorcerer all generated and ready to go.
looking for a game that's several days a week.
preferably has downtime activities and such so i can get to try all the elements of pathfinder.
i'm free to play like 11am to +12am 7 days a week (EST). and up for lots of games or possibly romaing around a GM's various parties. i dont mind being a filler, so long as ill eventually get a chance to game.
im kinda new, but ive played a few games already so im pretty familiar with stuff.

send me a PM, game invite, etc.

the sooner the better.