PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder GM looking for players

ZwiAn
February 14th, 2016, 22:32
*UPDATE*

Both groups are now full! Thanks to everyone for your interest!

----------------
I have been a GM for over ten years but have recently acquired FG and am looking to form an online party of creative and enthusiastic players to form a group which I can consistently run games for. I am central time, and tend to stay up late (2-3 am) most nights and am hoping to play games during the week rather than the weekends, as that is when I will be running adventures for my RL friends.

I normally run my games in my on version of the "generic" pathfinder world. However, once we have a solid group of 3-5 players, we can all agree on any setting changes and tweaks that we would all like to see.

apply here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1841

(I am new at this FG stuff. So.... I think this is right?)

EDIT: MORE INFO (kept getting the same questions. my bad)

FG License: players need the $40 version of FG
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Monday-Thursday possible availability. Exact time will be determined by group dynamic and other factors
If new game, planned start date: Start as soon as characters are all set to go
Planned Frequency: weekly (hopefully multiple games a week)
Term: Long Term (hopefully). Overall game length will be determined by the group and other factors

Text or Voice: mostly voice for me, players can text if they REALLY want to
Voice software used: have a vent server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 ratio for combat and rp, but it will vary from game to game
Number of Players in game & needed: Already have one group (sort of) but am willing to set up 2 groups total. 5 players max per group
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd lvl, starting gold = your classes starting gold for lvl 1 plus 60-80 as needed. (shouldn't have more than 20 gold after you buy your starting gear. goodies come from playing the game!)
Character restrictions: Only one trait (normally I say none at all, but....), any class/race/feat published by piazo
Ability Scores:I am old school... you roll 4d6 and take away the lowest value (max 18). I am nice and let you re-roll any value that is lower than 8 (but 8's still stand). Furthermore, you can roll 2 different sets of 6 and then choose which set you prefer.

Mortar
February 15th, 2016, 00:07
I would need an idea of days/times you are thinking of before I could apply.

Laucian
February 15th, 2016, 00:24
I'm interested, I should be free most of the week, but what are the character creation details?

Skrapps
February 15th, 2016, 01:27
You stay up to 2-3...is that when you plan having the sessions? I have 2 depending on your time frame.

IrishBouzouki
February 15th, 2016, 15:29
edit - I don't think I can really commit to this one, Best Wishes to all on the adventure!

Monkn
February 15th, 2016, 16:15
I would so like to know more as I am a night owl. The times are not an issue. I guess more of what is allowed for races and what style of the game your going for.

gaara6666
February 15th, 2016, 20:22
I am fully open for any day of the week monday through friday for that time slot. sign me up. I also have used fantasy grounds for 8 years so I could help you migrate the landscape that is FG

LuckyH7
February 16th, 2016, 03:41
I applied to the calender. I am pretty new to this system. Im open for any weekday.

machinegunn1
February 16th, 2016, 03:55
i would love to join in im new to fg and i live in australia (14 hours ahead) and can do most mornings i applied for the calendar

ZwiAn
February 16th, 2016, 21:04
*bump* still looking for 2 more players to fill in the 5/6 pm to 10:30/11 (central time) for Mondays-Thursday. just PM me

ZwiAn
February 17th, 2016, 02:38
*UPDATE*

Both groups are now full. Thanks to everyone for your interest!