PDA

View Full Version : A Campaign based on Hexen: Beyond Heretic

RageArmor
February 14th, 2016, 19:19
So when i upgrade to the Full Version, i will be making my own homebrewed campaign, Based quite a bit on the game Hexen:Beyond Heretic and if it goes well enough another one based on Hexen 2, and or Hexen: Deathkings of the Dark Citadel. These will be running off of the 5E ruleset. somewhat anyways. There will be no levels beyond the ones i give at certain checkpoints, the characters will be premade, and each havinging access to 4 custom weapons that they find throughout the adventure. The enemies will be customized aswell. And the maps will be as recreated as well as i can from Hexen including all of the secrets.

Premade characters
Baratus: Fighter (not typical fighter so it wont have the fighter abilities), with starting weapons of Spiked Gauntlets and 2 attacks per-round
Daedolon: Mage, with starting weapon Jeweled Scepter.
Parias: Cleric (like the fighter not like the clerics as listed in the 5E ruleset), Starting weapon the Mace of Contrition.

Gameplay ratio: 30% Combat, 30% exploration, 30% roleplaying, 10% story (don't worry about the small amount of story it's just because Hexen ultimately does not have that much story in it.)

So what do y'all think?