PDA

View Full Version : DM looking for meat puppets. Princes of the Apocalypse on Sunday 4pm PST

Hurske
February 13th, 2016, 17:01
Hey everyone, looking to run a Princes of the Apocalypse game with a few folk. Game is going to start this Sunday if I can grab at least 2 players.

I have the Ultimate License, so you don't need anything.

Game Time: Sundays at 4pm Pacific Standard Time, this will be a weekly game.
VoIP: I really don't like chatting through typing, so pick up TS and get unshy.
Rp/Combat: I have not run PoA before, but I do definitely encourage roleplay. Not everything has to boil down to kill-em-all (so no Murder-Hobos).
Options: Game will be open to all races and classes, feats can be used. Will be Point Buy for stats. Starting at lvl 1.
Open to new players.
I would prefer a player that has not played the Princes of Apocalypse campaign already, but I don't have a lie detector, so be honest!

+++ONE SPOT IS OPEN, Send me a message, as well as apply on the Calendar, you must be available today though at 4 pm pacific.+++

APPLY YOU SCOUNDRELS
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1840

mmetully
February 13th, 2016, 17:20
Hey guys, Hurske is a great DM. Hopefully we can find a couple like-minded mature roleplayers out there who can appreciate that :)

*bow*
I'll be your devilish bard for this adventure, and my wife will pickpocket your heart, straight out of your chest, and leave your corpse in an alley.

Join us on our adventure as we blunder into situation after situation and tempt fate by continuing on in spite of good sense.

Dorthan
February 13th, 2016, 18:42
I would join in a heartbeat, but Sundays are my real life Pathfinder campaign. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding players, Sundays is (unfortunately for me) an extremely popular day for games and 5e a popular ruleset.

carseat51
February 13th, 2016, 19:46
Applied! Looks fun!

Beerholder
February 13th, 2016, 21:18
Is there room? I could join with a halfling barbarian.

I noticed there is a Player's Companion detailing options like Aarakocra, would that be allowed?

mmetully
February 13th, 2016, 22:28
Tentatively, yes (I am not the DM) but it sounds like holds are generally unbarred for "within the rules" character creation.

carseat51
February 13th, 2016, 23:28
This sounds like a perfect combination. Excited for potentially reckless adventures!

mmetully
February 13th, 2016, 23:29
Only if a bet is on the line :)

claysagex
February 13th, 2016, 23:43
Would love to join if you will have me. I haven't played Princes of the Apocalypse yet so would like to see what it is all about. I have played 3.5 and 5E as well so i am familiar with the rules.

carseat51
February 13th, 2016, 23:45
Only if a bet is on the line :)

Ha. In game or IRL? :p

mmetully
February 14th, 2016, 00:19
Yes

Hurske
February 14th, 2016, 01:04
Beerholder, send me a reply message. I need to make sure I got down some of the players I am looking at.

claysagex
February 14th, 2016, 03:58
Also if you like to talk to me a little before you accept me in to the game that is fine I have skype and teamspeak.

carseat51
February 14th, 2016, 18:43
Just checking in—if we are pending still, should we plan on not playing today? Just making my evening plans.

mmetully
February 14th, 2016, 21:51
Correct, these are players that Hurske has gone with so far. I would suggest that there's a decent chance for a scheduling conflict, so if anyone is in the LFG channel or in our channel, we will communicate when we are certain we have all of our player

I created a channel on FG TS (DM Hurske) and I believe we will be trying to meet up there. I'll be hanging there while my wife and I put final preparations into our characters.

ninjajoe99
February 15th, 2016, 15:14
are you still accepting? i clicked the calendar link but a calendar page loads with no calendar on it.

mmetully
February 15th, 2016, 16:32
We are not currently in need of players. Our first night was last night, and Hurske has not put up the next night yet. Which'll probably be Sunday evenings till April, and then we will see if we can switch to Saturday mornings.

LuckyH7
February 16th, 2016, 03:37
Could you send me a message if a spot becomes open? Please?

mmetully
February 16th, 2016, 17:37
You would have to convince Hurske that would be a good idea. I would imagine that we would create a new thread.

Vantier
February 25th, 2016, 02:22
Im fairly new to FG, but i have a level 1 Druid built and standard licences.

The time frame would be perfect for me if there is still room! Let me know =]

mmetully
February 27th, 2016, 01:13
Beerholder
Apollyon248
carseat51

Please roll call for today.

Hurske, can you keep two game dates in advance posted up so that such signup can be done on game day? (I mean it that literally even an option with this system?)

Hurske
February 27th, 2016, 04:29
By the power of greyskull it is done.

mmetully
February 28th, 2016, 17:50
Im fairly new to FG, but i have a level 1 Druid built and standard licences.

The time frame would be perfect for me if there is still room! Let me know =]

I can't promise things as one of the players but there's a chance, however small, that being around between 2-4 or 3-4 PST will result favorably.

Hurske
February 28th, 2016, 22:21
Hey fellas, I have a spot open if someone is interested, send me a message and also apply to the Calendar ONLY if your available to play at 4pm pacific today.

LuckyH7
March 1st, 2016, 16:25
Im interested if that spot is still open