4nzkiwi
February 13th, 2016, 07:30
BIG FANCY INTRO!
Nah, not really. Wouldn't know what to type :P

FG License: 3 Paid, 1 Free
Time Zone: 1 Player PST; 2 Players CST; 1 Player EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Evenings. Bi-Weekly. Sunday & Wednesday
Term: Long Term
Voice: Voice would be using either Mumble or Skype.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: D&D 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: 3/4 group members have had past experience with Fantasy Grounds, fourth player is new. I will try to spend some time teaching the 4th player about the basics of FG, if not the basics of D&D (no clue as to past experience with either).

Character Type Preferred: None of us have any real preference as to what we can play, we can all make use of any class/race/background or personality. (Can't speak for 4th player as of yet, will try to get an opinion ASAP, but they haven't been available to talk to yet, will post update as most likely a reply below)

About Us: Well, it said to sell myself, so I'll do stuff for like, $20. We like to have a good mixture of Combat/RP and In-game/Out-of-Character game play. Three of us were in the Lost Mines campaign together from around July or August until early December. Not going to say how far we got, so I don't spoil anything for anyone :P. One player is under 18, so some caution should be advised if there is to be any lewd talking/RP. I'm sure they don't mind, but just to be safe.

We're looking for a Fun DM, not rule heavy and knows how to make situations enjoyable even when "life threatening". (And we LOOOOOOOOOOVE the Dice Tower :P)

4nzkiwi
February 21st, 2016, 01:20
This thread is no longer relevant, spot has been filled.