PDA

View Full Version : hi again,other quesion coming....

xinlli
February 12th, 2016, 16:58
1. IS FG support sight/light? when i choose race,it's automation type sense like darkvision 60.how it work?

2. can i find something like EE\UA (dd5e)?i really like the undying light warlock.....

3. i buy ultimate FG,so my PC can use demo join my game not limit?i bought the PHB DLC,so if i create a druid lv.1 to PC-A,so when PC-A levelup to druid lv.2,can he automation fill the charater sheet to druid lv.2?

4. can feats automation work?likc -5ab +10dmg?

5. if i create a encounter,can i random create monster's number?like 1d6+2 goblin?every time i open the encounter,it will automation show how many goblin can i kill?how

6. i bought OOTA module,how can i change NPC's weapon and action?If the 10 slaves with PC escape with out they equipment,or just crossbow,hand ,how can i change the NPC card?

7. how can i create new effect(lick blur or rage)? i can't find create item in the effect's box.

thx,i bought FG today ,just watch 3-4 video in youtube(its a very hard way to watch youtube in china),i'm confused with how to use it......so i have lots of quesions...

Nylanfs
February 12th, 2016, 17:10
1) No, everything is left to the players and GM

2) The character sheet is almost completely free form, you can make any type of character you want

3) As long as he is actively connected to your game session, if he wants to do it before or after he will have to manually adjust everything

6) You would edit the encounter in your campaign, which will indicate that it has been altered. It will leave the module encounter alone for when you open it in another campaign.

7) Effects (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/5E_Effects)

Zacchaeus
February 12th, 2016, 17:59
4. Again I'd suggest reading the effects wiki which Nylfans has linked for you above, especially if you have problems watching YouTube videos; but yes you can create effects to add or subtract from ability scores or damage.

5. No, FG won't randomly decide how many creatures you get to fight automatically. What you would do in that situation is create an encounter with the maximum that might be possible and then once you know how many you will actually have in the encounter remove any excess over that number.

6. Have a look at the NPC section (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/5E_NPC_Sheet) in the Wiki. This will show you how to add weapons and other items to NPCs.