PDA

View Full Version : Player (Maybe 2) looking for every other Saturday 5E D&D sessions.

Ziggeroy
February 11th, 2016, 22:46
Hello Gamers!

New user here, been playing D&D for a little bit (Started in 4E).
I am currently running a game as DM (irl) every other Saturday, and am looking to get my player itch scratched on my "off" Saturdays.

So an alternating Saturday evening 5th Edition D&D game is what I am looking for.

So this coming Saturday (13th) and then every other (27th, 12th, ect.) is what I would hope to be able to play on.
I am on MST (GMT -7:00 AZ) time, so anything in my afternoons would be great.
I have a friend who may want to join in as a player as well if you're looking for more than one.

If anyone is running anything that this works with, you can connect with me on these forums or through Steam, where my username is the same (Ziggeroy).

Thanks fellow geeks! :)
~Ziggeroy

ninjajoe99
February 12th, 2016, 02:45
If you find a DM, I'd love to get in as a player

FattyJones
February 13th, 2016, 16:56
Saturdays are usually awesome for me. New to 5E and FG but I've been through a few of the tutorials and have read the player manual now. Full license, Looking for Game!
I've got a number of dudes pert near ready to play with, just gotta get in and roll some dice. I'm central time, but I'm not worried about being an hour or two off of everyone else. Lemme know if we can find us a DM, or if we just wanna get in the chat and BS for a little bit.

damned
February 14th, 2016, 13:20
hey guys. welcome to you all.
sometimes it can be hard to find that first game or first group.
if you do find a group of players that have a similar schedule to you do consider taking the plunge and trying out a short session as the GM.
grab one of the prebuilt adventures from the store and give it a try.
it *is* more work as the GM but it can still be a whole lot of fun.

thoushallnot
February 15th, 2016, 07:49
This would be perfect for my work schedule as I get every other weekend off. And the wifey wants to play also, so there's two more players if we can get a GM. You can reach me here or on steam as KageValentine