PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e—Evenings and Weekends!

carseat51
February 10th, 2016, 04:31
Hey world!

I love to play D&D and I just got FG. I've moved away from all my D&D buddies, so I'm really craving playing with some good people! I'm looking to get involved with a relatively low-key group—meaning, a few hours, once a week. I'm fairly busy with work and other life stuff, but I'm dying to play D&D. I have evenings and weekends open for the most part. I am in Arizona. Mountain time zone. (-7 hours)

Anyone looking for a new addition to their group? I'll bring snacks...kind of...more like food for thought. Same thing, right?

Let me know!

Skellan
February 10th, 2016, 04:40
welcome to FG.
While I haven't got anything to offer you now, I am sure you'll get fixed up soon. Just keep an eye on the boards :)

JohnD
February 10th, 2016, 04:56
Bring your buddies on board too.

carseat51
February 10th, 2016, 05:03
Thanks Skellan, for the welcome!

Great ideas JohnD. The plan is to get more familiar with FG and then get em into it! Might go Ultimate for it.

IrishBouzouki
February 10th, 2016, 11:31
Best wishes!

If you stated your time zone it may help... "evenings and weekends" is not the same in Australia, Europe, and North America. We are somewhat of a world-spanning community.
You could probably just edit your original post for it. I have not found a way to change the thread subject or delete a thread (or post) but I'm still somewhat new to FG.

carseat51
February 10th, 2016, 19:21
Best wishes!

If you stated your time zone it may help... "evenings and weekends" is not the same in Australia, Europe, and North America. We are somewhat of a world-spanning community.
You could probably just edit your original post for it. I have not found a way to change the thread subject or delete a thread (or post) but I'm still somewhat new to FG.

Got it. Thanks!