PDA

View Full Version : Does FG support other non D20 gaming systems??

Giddoen
March 15th, 2005, 19:34
I am sure this has been addressd elsewhere but I could not find it.

As the topic says can FG support non D20 games? It sounds like it but all I see is D20 related stuff.

I am a avid GM for HARP by I.C.E. and have some friends out of state that want to try and this software would help alot in that area.

Thanks and sorry for the duplicate post.

Bagpuss2
March 15th, 2005, 22:58
Not "out of the box", but you could create your own ruleset.

Giddoen
March 16th, 2005, 01:04
Is FG going to seek other non D20 makers to support their rule sets? I am a demo rep for Eden Studios and Kephera Publishing and would love to see rules sets for these?

And of course I would *pimp* them hard at local cons and trade shows here in the Phoenix area.

Since I use a laptop for gaming it is a natural fit I think!

Elric
March 16th, 2005, 02:48
I did a ruleset for AD&D 1st Edition and there are others under development as well. :D

Thore_Ironrock
March 16th, 2005, 03:57
Is FG going to seek other non D20 makers to support their rule sets? I am a demo rep for Eden Studios and Kephera Publishing and would love to see rules sets for these? And of course I would *pimp* them hard at local cons and trade shows here in the Phoenix area. Since I use a laptop for gaming it is a natural fit I think!

This is something Code Monkey Publishing is going to be doing, much in the same way they do datasets for PGCen and eTools. Apparently a process for converting one of their datasets to a FG ruleset is in the works, as well as exporting data from the two programs to FG.

... so I've heard. :D

- Thore

Giddoen
March 16th, 2005, 18:38
Thanks Thore that is great to hear hope it comes to pass woon!