PDA

View Full Version : Paladin - Oath of Vengeance Spell Unavailable (Hunter's Mark)

Arlandor
February 9th, 2016, 17:28
Hello,

I apologize if this is a repost, but there appears to be a bug impacting the purchased Paladin content for D&D 5e. Yesterday evening I bought the base FG client, the base character pack (with the equipment, etc., not all the classes), and the Paladin class module to use with some friends in a campaign. When I set about creating my character, however, I noted that I was unable to add Hunter's Mark to the character I was generating (it did not appear in the provided list of Paladin spells, and there was no working link that I could find from the Oath of Vengeance informational section).

A friend of mine just bought the full ultimate edition of the game and informed me that the spell Hunter's Mark is currently denoted "Ranger Only," which strikes me as a bug. Is anyone able to offer any insight?

Many thanks,

Arlandor
February 9th, 2016, 17:30
Additional Information:

I meant to also note that trying to add the spell resulted in a blank spell entry on my spell list and an error in a debugging log window.

Zacchaeus
February 9th, 2016, 17:56
Hi. Arlandor and welcome to the community.

It is working correctly in the Player's Handbook (in that it is listed and works by drag/drop). It sounds like the Paladin Class module has an error. I've listed it for fixing. Thanks for reporting.

Meantime you can find the spell listed in the SRD Data which you should have a copy of in your library if you want to drag it into your character.

If you ever find any other errors please report them here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?68-5E) so that I don't miss then, cheers.