PDA

View Full Version : WoTC allowing private parties to sell there products on

rabbedrabit
February 9th, 2016, 03:59
With the opening of sales by private party's on WoTC website is there any restrictions in building and selling of material labeled for fantasy grounds?

Moon Wizard
February 9th, 2016, 04:28
I believe that those sales you are referring to are specifically related to the DM's Guild content. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If that's the case, you are specifically limited to publishing only on their DM's Guild store front. We have reached out to them to see if we can do something similar with FG.

Regards,
JPG

damned
February 9th, 2016, 06:34
You can sell materials on ANY website if you fully comply with the OGL/SRD. The DMs Guild store allows you to use additional official Wizards materials and has additional restrictions.

Moon Wizard
February 9th, 2016, 15:56
To damned's point, that is definitely the case for any material completely published outside the DM's Guild.

However, you may want to read the agreements for publishing to the DM's Guild. There may be additional limits on stuff published there, when also publishing elsewhere. I haven't read the agreement personally, so I'm always cautious.

Regards,
JPG

rabbedrabit
February 9th, 2016, 16:12
Peaple are posting home brew adventures, classes, items, a hole slew of content that is not related to WoTC or AL content. U am working in a home brew adventure that is much larger than any posted there I was just wondering if there has been any collaboration between fantasy grounds and WoTC. There has been some but it felt with AL games at the end oh last season they started allowing online games to count in there AL progression.

rabbedrabit
February 9th, 2016, 16:17
Speaking of which I'm looking for a cartographer where would I post for that. Tryed a couple things and get peaple that are not familiar with D&D or how fantasy grounds works.

Trenloe
February 9th, 2016, 16:22
Speaking of which I'm looking for a cartographer where would I post for that.
Post in the tavern forum: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?38-The-Tavern

Valarian
February 9th, 2016, 16:24
Speaking of which I'm looking for a cartographer where would I post for that. Tryed a couple things and get peaple that are not familiar with D&D or how fantasy grounds works.
Could try the Cartographer's Guild (https://www.cartographersguild.com/content.php?) website.