PDA

View Full Version : European Timezone Game

Pages : [1] 2

vooood
March 15th, 2005, 07:15
hi

i would like to DM a game.. i can play every day (with the exception of a few fridays and saturdays - i have a life) after 18:00h (6 pm) GMT.. ppl from any part of the world are welcomed if they can play with the time difference :)

dnd v.3.5 forgotten realms

interested players contact me ([email protected] or [email protected]) or here on the forums :)

vooood
March 15th, 2005, 08:48
something about me

i've been DMing D&D games for more than 4 years now.. i also have experience with other systems but i play only D&D nowadays.. i have one campaign running with my friends but we play on an irregular basis since they have problems with free time :)

i read a lot of fantasy and sci-fi books in both english and croatian (my native language).. i have all D&D v.3.5 books with the exception of the newest ones and encourage everyone to use them.. i prefer WotC books and only allow the use of them in my campaigns..

i allways run FR campaigns so i have some experience with the Forgotten Realms..

Wavestone
March 15th, 2005, 13:14
Hi..

I'm interested in playing..

I've just bought FG and I'm looking for a game as a player. Might DM later on( have full version).

Are you looking to DM a single adventure or to start a campaign?

I've not really played D&D for a long time, but I have several sourcebooks (reading for fun..).

vooood
March 15th, 2005, 20:43
i plan a campaign.. at least a few months to over few years :) depending on how the players will "react" :P

Elimenech
March 15th, 2005, 22:26
I'm interested on playing..

Monday to Thursday is nice for me.

I'm from Spain, so i have no problem with the GMT ;)

Thanks, and see ya soon

vooood
March 16th, 2005, 13:58
anybody interested just contact me :)

vooood
March 18th, 2005, 10:21
we need at least 1 player to get this game going.. there must be at least one of you interested :)

two players allready joined

onky
March 18th, 2005, 12:56
I am looking for a mondaynight game, starting from 19:00 GMT+1 (thatīd be 18:00 GMT, right?;))

vooood
March 18th, 2005, 18:13
I am looking for a mondaynight game, starting from 19:00 GMT+1 (thatīd be 18:00 GMT, right?;))

my games doesn't have to start at 18h GMT we can arange something later..

only mondays?

i will see what the others have to say and will let you know! :)

onky
March 18th, 2005, 20:09
Yup, for now only mondays seems is possible... But I think that 18:00 GMT fits 19:00 GMT+1 perfectly...;)

vooood
March 18th, 2005, 20:54
i'm in +1 GMT too and internet is half-price after 19:00 that's why i prefer that time :)

onky
March 18th, 2005, 21:56
Ah, that's great:) That'd make a perfect match (timewise, that is;), now how to nail that day eh!:))

vooood
March 18th, 2005, 22:24
but we will not start this month due to limitations at my side :(
but first monday in april is great for me

cogollo
April 22nd, 2005, 09:31
Hello, I am a newcomer to Fantasy Grounds and am living in The Netherlands (GMT+1).

Do you still have slots open in this game? I am very interested in playing.

onky
April 22nd, 2005, 09:55
Hey there, the Netherlands calling from this end as well;)

Unfortunately, this game never got started up....

cogollo
April 22nd, 2005, 10:06
A pity, just let me know if you plan on starting it again.

I can play any weekday (Monday-Friday) at any time after 18 (that's 17 in the UK). My preferred gaming days are Monday and Thursday, though.

It doesn't have to be a campaign, it could be just a module of one or two sessions.

thrar_holyn
May 10th, 2005, 20:00
HI!!

I would definitely like to get in on a game in europe!

I'm in the UK and could play weeknights after 1900GMT

Not much experience in PnP, but I really want to learn!!!

If anyone else is up for this, PM me.

I would be willing to try DM-ing, though I would need some practice...and a forgiving audience! :oops:

vooood
May 19th, 2005, 11:35
looks like the first try failed so i'll try again..

i want to run a longterm dungeons & dragons v.3.5 forgotten realms campaign.. i'm look for players who can play the game any day of the week from about 18:00 or 19:00 GMT..

i'm a dm for about 5 years now.. i've run a couple of campaigns and this one is completely finished.. we just have to start playing.. players need the PHB and any other book they want to use.. i allow any wizards v.3.5 book except sandstorm (might allow it later if i lay my hands on it)..

campaign starts at first level and continues into epic levels.. everything is allowed.. at character creation only base classes are allowed (from all books).. any race that does not modify the ECL is allowed, but be warned, you might suffer consequences for exotic races. :D

players if you want to play let me know on this forum either by PMing me or replying to the thread..

vooood

cogollo
May 19th, 2005, 14:47
I am very interested. I am able to play every day of the week from 18 or 19. I have lots of d20 3.5 books and have already tried FG (I am even developing a ruleset for WFRP2). Please count with me. Preferred days are Mondays and Thursdays, but any other weekday will do.

I'll be on vacation from the 25th of May until the 12th of June, though.

What setting are you going to use for your campaign? How much do the characters know of that setting?

Valgard
May 19th, 2005, 16:50
Hi, I've just purchased FG and would be very keen to join this game. I can be free most evenings though I would prefer the 19:00 GMT option ( I could probably do 18:00 GMT but fear I might splash my dinner onto the keyboard.)

dtrain
May 20th, 2005, 00:52
Id like join this campaign if there is room?

Wavestone
May 20th, 2005, 10:03
Hi again!

I'm sorry that I didn't follow up on this when we talked about this two months ago..

I am still interested in playing, and I can play all weekdays, but prefer if we can get to play the same days each week.

Any idea where in the realms the campaign would be? So it would be easier to create a character that fits in..

Looks like we might get enough people together this time? If so, nice!

vooood
May 20th, 2005, 11:06
i'm very happy that there are 4 players.. we could begin play next week.. i would like us to meet on monday or tuesday at 19:00 GMT..

regarding the setting the campaign will start in the moonsea region (forgotten realms).. i prefer you to make the characters on our first session but you can star planning them now :) there are more info in my last post.. if anyone wants to know something just ask here or PM me..

Valgard
May 20th, 2005, 11:27
Either day is fine for me. As for characters, I'm easy, though I have been considering a spear wielding cleric for sometime now. In a party of four he might not be quite so useful though, so I'll see what everyone else fancies playing.
What character creation method do you plan to use, dice rolling or point buy?
Ian

vooood
May 20th, 2005, 11:57
point buy if you have to create the character in advance.. rolls if you will create the character "on-site"..

cogollo
May 20th, 2005, 13:31
Both days are also good for me (I prefer Monday, though).

As for the character, I would prefer to play with a ranger (the Moonsea islands seem more of a wilderness location to me). I wouldn't mind playing any other character type for in-game balance reasons, though.

I will start preparing the character and send it to you during the weekend. I'll use the point buy system: I would like to start playing the first day we meet.

cogollo
May 20th, 2005, 13:32
As for the ruleset to use, I suppose we'll use the default d20 ruleset.
If this is not the case, please let me know.

vooood
May 20th, 2005, 13:51
ok then all of you make characters with point buy.. 28 points to spend.. ruleset d&d v.3.5.. use only wotc material (except sandstorm, champions of ruin, and heroes of battle).. all base classes allowed (including psionics and other wotc books).. you can use any race that has rules for playing as a character and has a Level Adjustment of +0 (eg kobold, mm35 pg. 162)..

when speaking of equipment you can have anything non-masterwork and non-magical.. in short anything from the phb in the equipment chapter.. i will give you coins once we start playing..

it would be nice if you could send me the characters till monday noon so i can review them and aprove ;) you don't have to have a bio but it would be nice to know where your character is coming from and what is his motivation to be an adventurer..

vooood
May 20th, 2005, 13:55
and i forgott to mention.. current players are:
- cogolo
- valgard
- dtrain
- wavestone

if any of you can't play for any reason let me know!

Valgard
May 20th, 2005, 13:57
I might have a go at setting up a character with point buy as well. Knowing my dice luck it might be safer. :)

How many points should we use?

I have to admit to not being totally up to date with the setting but I might have an old (2nd edition) campaign pack at home somewhere. I'll dig it out if I can find it and get a feel for the general area if that's ok with you.

Ian

vooood
May 20th, 2005, 14:44
28 points.. noted above.. it's not a problem if you're not familiar with the setting.. we'll make you familiar :) if you have a 2nd edition that will make it i guess :)

i will give you players any background info you need (and can know :) ).. just ask..

dtrain
May 20th, 2005, 15:40
I'd have to say monday, i have to go on a buisness trip tuesday right when we would be meeting up. I hope that doesnt conflict with anyone else :cry:

vooood
May 20th, 2005, 16:29
then it will be monday 19:00 GMT.. i will let you know my ip and stuff.. my email is [email protected] but it would be better to use the forums.. :)

cogollo
May 20th, 2005, 17:37
Monday it will be, then.

I have already created my character, a ranger. I'll send you his stats (.xml file for the d20 ruleset) and bio to your email.

Wavestone
May 20th, 2005, 19:44
OK, 28 point buy it is, then...

I can game OK on monday/tuesday, but I will be away during the weekend, but I will try creating a character and send it to you as soon as possible on monday... A the very least I'll give you an outline and create it on monday.

I might be able to check the mail/internet briefly over the weekend, but I won't have FG on that computer, only at home.

You said XPH was ok too?.. I'm thinking of a psywarrior, havent decided yet.

And just to be clear. the area was the moonsea, right? not the moonshae isles?

Monday is fine with me. This will be the first time I've gamed in a loong while.. :)

vooood
May 20th, 2005, 20:41
moonsea.. where the zhentarim are :) and the xph is ok.. and one more thing.. be aware that powerplay is allowed :) but you will get the powerplaying opponents ;)

vooood
May 21st, 2005, 13:51
to this point we have two characters.. a rogue and a cleric.. my only question which one of you guys is Jose Luis :)

cogollo
May 21st, 2005, 15:28
I am Jose Luis, but my character is a Ranger.

I have sent the character again to you.

vooood
May 21st, 2005, 17:06
a rogue, a ranger, a cleric :)

vooood
May 23rd, 2005, 12:23
i'm ready for the session.. unique alias sent via PM

Wavestone
May 23rd, 2005, 14:21
Hi again, I've worked up two characters, a dwarven psywarrior and a human wizard. I'll go with one of them..

If the group feels they need a wizard more than a psywarrior then I'll go with him. Or if someone feels psionics is too cheesy, too.. ( I don't.. :) )

I am somewhat thinking of making a modified character sheet that has a place for power points.. there might be someone else out there wanting that.
Just a thought.

thrar_holyn
May 23rd, 2005, 17:48
Hi!

If at any stage anyone drops out, I'd be keen to join up to your campaign!

PM me if any space becomes available

vooood
May 23rd, 2005, 18:20
Hi again, I've worked up two characters, a dwarven psywarrior and a human wizard. I'll go with one of them..

If the group feels they need a wizard more than a psywarrior then I'll go with him. Or if someone feels psionics is too cheesy, too.. ( I don't.. :) )

I am somewhat thinking of making a modified character sheet that has a place for power points.. there might be someone else out there wanting that.
Just a thought.

as soon as i will have some time i will make a character sheet.. a good one :)

vooood
May 23rd, 2005, 18:30
i'm online :) you can start coming :)

vooood
May 23rd, 2005, 22:08
FG has connection problems all try and wait a few seconds when you connect

Wavestone
May 23rd, 2005, 22:09
I'll wait a while

vooood
May 23rd, 2005, 22:14
all use server character when you reconnect

Wavestone
May 23rd, 2005, 22:19
I am using server char.. The funny thing is that I can se some chatting in the background while the character choose screen is up front. Then I select, and its still messed up.. :(

Wavestone
May 23rd, 2005, 22:24
Definitely am going to get ICQ or something till next time.

This is tiresome, trying to post here and to reload the connection

cogollo
May 23rd, 2005, 22:29
We are seeing what you are typing, but it looks like you don't see our lines of chat.

vooood
May 23rd, 2005, 22:35
game halted because of some nasty bugs..

see ya next monday or somthing.. describe your problem in the topic i started please so they can fix the bug..

Wavestone
May 23rd, 2005, 22:36
OK, wou'll have everything saved until then, so we can continue from the zombie room? Character positions, hp and everything?

Wavestone
May 23rd, 2005, 22:41
Sad that things messed up at the end, it was a good game until then. Hopefully we can continue decently soon, like next week at the latest. Hope your fingers get well.. :)

cogollo
May 24th, 2005, 09:35
I also liked our first session.

We still have to learn how to get the most of the quickslot features, but the game run smooth enough for me. I found curious that combat goes quicker than in tabletop, while personal interaction goes slower.

I'll be on vacation until the 13th of June. I will try to check the forum in an Internet Cafe or something if I can.

If you play more sessions, you can also play with my character: just play hime as I have done: as a support character for Bazrak in melee. He is a militia man, so he usually prefers not to take the initiative, but will do if nobody else takes it.

vooood
May 24th, 2005, 15:21
i'm planning the next session for monday 19:00 GMT again.. is that okay with you? i know cogollo can't play so i will run his character..

vooood
May 24th, 2005, 15:22
oh and in case you forgot i'm plannin to run this campaign deep into epic levels..

dtrain
May 24th, 2005, 15:40
Im there with bells on, hopefully, not rats though :(

Valgard
May 24th, 2005, 20:18
Next Monday's fine...I'm looking forward to it.

Wavestone
May 24th, 2005, 20:40
Monday 1900 GMT sounds fine! I will try practicing a little with the controls, even though I felt I learned a lot about FG yesterday. Mainly the business about setting up hotkeys..

I had a good time, and looks forward to continue.. :)

I'm looking at the different Instant Messaging systems available - they all look good to me. Any recommendations? ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo?

vooood
May 25th, 2005, 10:39
i used only MSN and ICQ and would prefer only ICQ..

Wavestone
May 25th, 2005, 20:11
OK, then I'll get ICQ at the least..

Probably most critical to be able to IM the DM if anything goes wrong.. :)

vooood
May 29th, 2005, 09:53
I plan to run the session tomorrow (monday) at 19:00 GMT.. Once again, is this OK with everyone?

Hope this time we will not have problems.. Remember to "use server character"..

C ya..

dtrain
May 29th, 2005, 14:23
Yep, no problems for me, I'll be there...

Wavestone
May 29th, 2005, 14:46
I'll be there, no problem.. i am excited to be able to play. I'm glad that I bought FG :)

I don't know if my wounds and such is updated on the server char, checked in FG thgis week, and it looked like no update. Nevertehless, I have written down the status of my character as of last week, just when it crashed

Vooood - just a couple of thoughts about my character that you may have to decide on, for the rest of the campaign:

-how do psionics interact with magic? Standard in XPH is psionic-magic transparency, i.e. you can dispel psionics with magic and vice versa, for example..

- Will we have time/possibilty of crafting items of our own? I've been thinking of scribe tattoo.. I realize that there may not be any psionic items found as treasure (as psionics are non-core), will I then have the possibility to create my own?

- Skills: the current character sheet does not allow for non-core skills like autohypnosis, knowledge: psionics etc. I might want to take ranks in them. Just note on another place on the sheet, until we finds/makes a better sheet?

-Future feats/powers/PrC will it be possible to choose these from all the books you allowed, or are must we use core things from now on? Would be nice to know.

Just hope that it isn't too much of an inconvenience to you that I chose to make a psionic character. Hopefully this will be a long campaign..

See you tomorrow!

vooood
May 29th, 2005, 17:44
I'll be there, no problem.. i am excited to be able to play. I'm glad that I bought FG :)

I don't know if my wounds and such is updated on the server char, checked in FG thgis week, and it looked like no update. Nevertehless, I have written down the status of my character as of last week, just when it crashed

never mind this :) i think i have everything

Vooood - just a couple of thoughts about my character that you may have to decide on, for the rest of the campaign:

-how do psionics interact with magic? Standard in XPH is psionic-magic transparency, i.e. you can dispel psionics with magic and vice versa, for example..

i would like to use standard :)

- Will we have time/possibilty of crafting items of our own? I've been thinking of scribe tattoo.. I realize that there may not be any psionic items found as treasure (as psionics are non-core), will I then have the possibility to create my own?

this depends on you :) you can do whatever you want :) or at least try to do it :)

- Skills: the current character sheet does not allow for non-core skills like autohypnosis, knowledge: psionics etc. I might want to take ranks in them. Just note on another place on the sheet, until we finds/makes a better sheet?

i'm working in the sheet.. can't complete it until monday but we will have one

-Future feats/powers/PrC will it be possible to choose these from all the books you allowed, or are must we use core things from now on? Would be nice to know.

you can use any wizards of the coast book (v.3.5 or converted ones) except champions of ruin and lords of battle (or how they are called)

Just hope that it isn't too much of an inconvenience to you that I chose to make a psionic character. Hopefully this will be a long campaign..

See you tomorrow!

this will be a long campaing :) just don't do anything stupid and you all keep your characters alive :)

vooood
May 30th, 2005, 18:30
i will be late some 15 mins today.. once the server is up you will get the ip

vooood
May 30th, 2005, 19:07
server up you can connect..

"just keep quiet quill"

Wavestone
June 3rd, 2005, 20:06
The last game was nice.. no big crash this time.. :)

Sadly, I can't play on monday or tuesday, due to being away from home..

Either we postpone the game, but it is ok with me if the DM plays my character if you play on monday... or if the dwarf manages to get lost in the woods or something.. :)

I will check the forum when possible over these days, so I can see messages here... Have a good weekend!

dtrain
June 3rd, 2005, 20:20
I guess it is up to you guys, I can still play on Monday at the normal time. The other days, im not sure.

cogollo
June 4th, 2005, 16:23
Next monday (6th June) I will be still on vacation away from home.

I will be able to play on the 13th of June if you decide to hold a session.

By the way, what happened to my character last session? And what did you discover in the old tower?

vooood
June 6th, 2005, 13:53
ok.. there are two players missing from the game today.. and there are some important decisions for you so i guess it's better not to play today since we can play only with two of you.. so we will see next monday.. and i'm a bit sick, too (again, damn)

so, c ya next monday!

Valgard
June 6th, 2005, 17:22
Next Monday is fine with me, hope you feel better soon.

cogollo
June 9th, 2005, 18:05
Next monday I will also be able to play.

vooood
June 12th, 2005, 20:30
is it ok with you guys to play tomorrow?

Wavestone
June 12th, 2005, 21:32
No problem with me, I'm looking forward to it.. :)

dtrain
June 12th, 2005, 23:32
Ive been waiting.... lol ... the rats are getting hungry for some more drow! :cry:

Valgard
June 13th, 2005, 10:59
Yep...can't wait to see what new critters I can miss with my spear. :roll:

cogollo
June 13th, 2005, 14:34
sorry people, but I will come back too late today from my vacation to be able to participate in the game.

Next monday I will be able to play.

I may try to connect as soon as I come back home, but cannot assure anything.

Have fun.

Wavestone
June 13th, 2005, 17:30
I feel sorry for you Cogollo, who has missed twice.. But I hope you had a good time of your vacation! 8)

I think it is in the nature of this, that often someone won't be able to come to a game.. Another time it might be me who can't come.. Summer has finally(?) arrived in sweden, and I'm sure there will soon be weeks when I'm the one who is away.

If nothing else is said, I'm guessing we're shooting to play at 19:00 GMT today, right?

dtrain
June 13th, 2005, 17:34
I hope so!

dtrain
June 13th, 2005, 18:54
Are we playing at 19:00?

Wavestone
June 13th, 2005, 19:02
Lets wait a little..

vooood
June 13th, 2005, 19:13
lol.. sorry guys i thought we were playing at 20:00 GMT.. haha.. never mind.. you can join the server

"just keep quiet quill"

vooood
June 18th, 2005, 15:56
05-06-20 19:00 GMT is the next session.. is that ok with you guys?

Wavestone
June 18th, 2005, 23:49
THats fine with me, I'm looking forward to it.. :)

dtrain
June 19th, 2005, 04:02
Cant wait...

Valgard
June 19th, 2005, 16:52
Fine with me, I'll be there.

cogollo
June 20th, 2005, 13:42
My group of tabletop roleplayers have decided to change the play time to Mondays, so I won't be able to play this week.

Have fun!

vooood
June 20th, 2005, 18:39
My group of tabletop roleplayers have decided to change the play time to Mondays, so I won't be able to play this week.

Have fun!

not again! you have to level up today :?

vooood
June 20th, 2005, 19:00
server running you can connect..

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 19:51
did anyone else get dropped, or just me?

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 19:51
I'm dropped too.. I thought I was alone too.. but I think its Voood that has problems

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 19:52
darn kids must have be playing with his connection too.... LoL

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 19:53
yeah.. could not connect to host.. and hes not on ICQ either..so I guess his connection went down :/

Valgard
June 20th, 2005, 19:53
I'm getting network errors when I try to reconnect

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 19:54
Saw valgard here, then its definitely Voood that has problems

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 19:55
Sad.. I was expecting some action after all talk now.. :)

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 19:58
I know, we need some fighting! hehe

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 19:59
Yeah, only 100 xp to lvl 2!! Thats almost epic! :D

Valgard
June 20th, 2005, 19:59
Perhaps we could go through the forest with a torch lit, you know..."One false move and the forest gets it!"

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 20:00
Might be as close as we get, if we stumble into a druid convention... :shock:

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 20:01
Yeah.. nice idea, Valgard.. then the high-level driud rips us to pieces.. :)

Valgard
What, in a huge forest like this...what's the chance of that happening. :lol:

dtrain
Ha! Ive got dancing lights, If i go down, the whole forest does too!

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 20:03
I'm thinking about if it is a good idea to have our campaign posts here on FG.. Voood said something before about a campaign site. Might be a good idea, so we dont clutter up the messageboard here..

On the other side, I've padded my post count a bit right now.. ;)

Valgard
June 20th, 2005, 20:03
So now it's "We've got a Drow and we're not afraid to use him!"

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 20:06
Got to be a serious thing, connection down so long.. I'm sure he tries to get online as soon as possible..

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 20:07
Thats right! she was all about threats! :twisted:

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 20:07
noooooooooo! dont talk like that, he is just chasing down the kids who keep knocking on the door...

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 20:09
Have you thought about what to do with your PC when getting that level? what skills and such? I have been looking at a PrC, and realised that I need to spend skills right now, to have a chance to apply by lvl 6-7 :shock:

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 20:10
Yeah, ive got it all planned out till level 6.... but i might have to tweak some knowledge local in there...

Valgard
June 20th, 2005, 20:11
Hadn't thought too much about PrC's, though with my skill points I think most are going into Knowledge or Diplomacy at the moment.

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 20:12
Yeah, It seems that the knowledge stuff is useful.. If I go for the PrC, then its
K:Dungeon, K:Psionics and Sense Motive for me the next levels, besides maxing Concentration of course.. Lots of cross-class skills.. :(

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 20:14
Valgard - good thing someone gets diplomacy.. Bazrak has 6 in Cha, so he's not really suited to be the face guy in our party. :)

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 20:17
Haha, good point, Krond isnt much of a looker either... must be an underground thing...

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 20:21
Seems like the possibility of voood getting online is diminishing.. I will sit and check now and then for a while

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 20:23
Im not doing anything else anyway, hehe, ill just surf and check.. 8)

Valgard
June 20th, 2005, 20:24
Same here.

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 20:37
Well, while waiting, I just re-discovered why one should not put a candybar in the sun for long.. It *was* a caramel-filled chocolate bar.. NOw its a sticky mess inside the wrapping. Still tastes good, though! :D

dtrain
June 20th, 2005, 20:39
It tastes better that way!

Wavestone
June 20th, 2005, 21:27
Well, thats it for me tonight, I guess..

Maybe we could reschedule a session sooner than next monday?

For me, it would only be possible Tue, Wen, as I'm heading away for the weekend on Thu evening.. Its Midsummer on Friday. One of the major holidays here in sweden. SO the weekend is also out for me.

Maybe just say next monday? What do you think?

Valgard
June 20th, 2005, 21:30
Looks like vooood has some serious connection problems, I'm going to call it a night and get on with some work outside while it's cool. See you later.

vooood
June 21st, 2005, 13:24
sorry.. it was a major blackout (no electricity) last night.. they say it was announced on the local radio station but i never heard it.. sorry.. if you want i can play any day this week..

Valgard
June 21st, 2005, 13:29
I should be able to play either tonight or Wednesday but not both evenings.

Wavestone
June 21st, 2005, 14:11
I can play tonight, or tomorrow.. no problem. :)

Only thing is that I might be 10 min late if we play tonight, have a meeting before that, but I should be ready at 19:00 GMT to 19:15. I dont know for sure how long it is going to take..

Will check here during the afternoon.. cya!

dtrain
June 21st, 2005, 14:17
I can play today or tomorrow, whatever is best for you guys. :lol:

Wavestone
June 21st, 2005, 14:54
If everyone is allright with it, maybe we should play tonight? I am itching a bit to get those 100 xp to level 2.. :D

I am for it - if I'm late, you can talk a bit.. I really think I will make it by 19:00 GMT.

my proposal is 19:00 GMt tonight.. everyone ok with it? 8)

dtrain
June 21st, 2005, 15:11
works for me :D

Valgard
June 21st, 2005, 15:49
Tonight is ok with me.

Wavestone
June 21st, 2005, 19:20
Seems that there wont be any play tonight.. posting this in case voood didn't contact you others..

Have a nice evening anyway! :)

dtrain
June 21st, 2005, 19:21
Are we going to try any other time this week? or are we just waiting until next monday?

Valgard
June 21st, 2005, 19:26
I can make Wednesday now, if that's OK with all of you. Otherwise I can only make next Monday.

dtrain
June 21st, 2005, 19:28
i guess thats up to vooood? Wednesday is fine with me as well..

Wavestone
June 21st, 2005, 19:45
Wednesday is also ok with me.. after that, its next monday at earliest.

dtrain
June 21st, 2005, 19:48
OK, lets plan on tomorrow at 1900 GMT, can someone ICQ Vooood? I dont have ICQ on this computer.

Wavestone
June 21st, 2005, 20:39
I messaged him now on ICQ, so I think he'll see the post :)

vooood
June 22nd, 2005, 12:38
still don't know if we will be able to play tonight (22.06.) but i will let you know in time i hope

vooood
June 27th, 2005, 13:20
we play tonight? at 19:00 GMT..

dtrain
June 27th, 2005, 14:14
.... with bells on :)

dtrain
June 27th, 2005, 19:04
are we still on?

Valgard
June 27th, 2005, 19:08
I hope so.

vooood
June 27th, 2005, 19:12
sorry i kept you waiting..

"just keep quiet quill"

Wavestone
July 3rd, 2005, 12:49
Hi all.. I won't be able to attend tomorrow, I'm away at least for the whole week. IRL stuff.

Sorry for not saying this earlier, but nothing was definitive until now..

You can play as you want, the original campaign or that side camp you started last time..

I'll be able to check the board, but I won't be at my home computer..

-Have a good time!
Wavestone

vooood
July 4th, 2005, 14:13
what about the rest of you?

dtrain
July 4th, 2005, 14:31
as always, ill be there 8)

Valgard
July 4th, 2005, 18:56
Me too.

vooood
July 5th, 2005, 16:34
sorry i was not there yesteday.. isp problems.. c ya next week (i'm starting to ask myself if there is some voodoo involved in this campaign.. like it's cursed)

dtrain
July 5th, 2005, 22:35
No big deal, you just like thinking that we're stuck bound and gagged in the middle of the road, sans clothing :oops:

Wavestone
July 10th, 2005, 20:17
Hi.. Is the game for monday on?

Because I might be home in time to attend it, but if there are no game tomorrow, I'll stay here (at the old family summer house) a while longer.. This time of year is harder for me to attend. I will be able to game regularly again in mid-august, after that my schedule is regular again. Until then, It will be very much day by day, to speak.

If you decide to play, please post so, soon, so I can read it tomorrow, and take the earlier bus.. :)

Hope you have a nice summer wherever you are, here, we have great summer weather!

dtrain
July 11th, 2005, 14:32
I hope we're still playing, I'm able to if we can :lol:

Wavestone
July 11th, 2005, 17:28
Hi again.. I did take the earlier bus, and just came home.. I am able (and willing) to play if we can... :)

dtrain
July 11th, 2005, 18:56
good deal then see you in a few! 8)

dtrain
July 11th, 2005, 19:23
You didnt take out vooood's power again did you wavestone? :evil:

Wavestone
July 11th, 2005, 19:26
No, honest.. I've been waiting for a sign to connect too... :(

dtrain
July 11th, 2005, 19:27
I tried to connect anyway, hoping his network card had a wake on lan setting or something :P

Wavestone
July 11th, 2005, 19:33
I think I'll check the forum a while further, and after 2000 GMT or so, I think I'll count this session as lost.. Sad, but I cant sit waiting all night.. :(

Wavestone
July 11th, 2005, 19:41
I just got through to vooood on ICQ, and he said the session was cancelled, and he'd forgotten to mention it on the boards.. But at least we know now..

vooood
July 11th, 2005, 19:48
Yeah.. Sorry guys.. I have a deadline till 13th and I barely have enough time to eat.. Sorry I forgot to mention it.. Hope we will play normaly next week..

vooood
July 17th, 2005, 11:08
we play tomorrow?

vooood
July 18th, 2005, 17:04
session today at 19:00 GMT

"just keep quiet quill"

Wavestone
July 18th, 2005, 21:27
Hi.. hope you have fun.

I'm stuck away from home, a bit unplanned. Borrowed someones computer to login here when I realised I wont make it to the game .. :(

Sorry for not showing up, I'd liked to be gaming tonight, but sometimes IRL makes it hard.

Also, I can say right now that I won't be able to attend next week either - I'm away the whole week.

Sad, I know.. ;) But in mid-aug, everything will be much more stable for me, working again, etc. July is a hard month to the schedule, I travel a lot.

If you've continued with the incursion campaign, you have my blessing.. I hope to catch up in aug.. :)

Hope you have a nice gaming, we'll be seeing each other later ( maybe in 2 weeks)

-Wavestone

dtrain
July 25th, 2005, 16:34
so are we putting this off until everyone comes back?

Valgard
July 25th, 2005, 19:35
It looks like it...hope to see everyone next week.

vooood
July 26th, 2005, 15:24
looks like summer gaming is not really working out.. let's see if we can gather at the first weekend in august..

dtrain
July 27th, 2005, 14:14
sounds great.... we need to get out of the "compromising" :oops: position we're in..... lol

Wavestone
July 31st, 2005, 14:34
Hi all.. I'm back again.. I can play tomorrow, if there is a game then.. Will check the thread for more info.

Voood, you're right that summer gaming is hard, at least for me, I'm all over the country in summer. It will be more stable for me from now on, especially after aug 20, whan I start working again. until then, its still week by week basis, if I can make it.

Hopefully we can get the campaign going this autumn.. :)

dtrain
July 31st, 2005, 23:17
I can play if were up for it tomorrow

dtrain
August 1st, 2005, 17:37
Anyone / Everyone coming today ? :?:

Wavestone
August 1st, 2005, 18:10
I am ready for game.. will check in an hour if it gets going or not.. hoping it will.. :)

Valgard
August 1st, 2005, 18:55
I'm around for a game tonight.

dtrain
August 1st, 2005, 18:56
W00T!!.... come on Vooood!!! *Crosses fingers* :shock:

Wavestone
August 1st, 2005, 19:17
hmm.. looks doubtful... I'll try ICQ-ing Vooood.. brb

Wavestone
August 1st, 2005, 19:20
sounds like it will happen.. spoke to him and he'd forgotten to connect..? :)

Wavestone
August 1st, 2005, 19:21
connect all! same as before

vooood
August 2nd, 2005, 17:31
hehe.. i totally forgot that it was monday last night :) thankfully we met and played :)

dtrain
August 2nd, 2005, 19:05
Thanks again vooood from the impromptu session, flew by the seat of your pants rather well nice job :shock:

Wavestone
August 8th, 2005, 12:32
Just a reminder here.. I can game tonight, and I hope we all can.. :)

If I remember right the next session was today, and then we'll change day to tue/thur?

Valgard
August 8th, 2005, 18:11
Well I'm up for a game tonight if everyone else is about.

Wavestone
August 8th, 2005, 19:18
hm.. looks doubful..?

dtrain
August 8th, 2005, 19:22
seems so

Wavestone
August 8th, 2005, 19:27
Vooood isnt on ICQ either, so no contact that way.. :(

Valgard
August 8th, 2005, 19:30
I'll give it another 15 minutes just in case he's running late.

vooood
August 9th, 2005, 19:05
sorry guys i work 18 hours a day this week.. it's just the peak of the plums season.. we just came home with over 300kg of them.. and that's not all and only today!!

i really did not have the time even to turn on my pc.. sorry guys i will give you xtra xp next time :D

vooood
August 10th, 2005, 19:19
oh.. and i got dmg2.. so expect an even more interesting game next time..

Wavestone
August 15th, 2005, 17:48
How does it look tonight? Game or not?

Or are we going to switch game day as was brought up last time?

BTW, I can now play regularly from now on, as summer is more or less over here.

I will check in in an hour and see..

dtrain
August 15th, 2005, 18:51
im ready to go :lol:

Valgard
August 15th, 2005, 18:56
I'm also here and ready to game.

Wavestone
August 15th, 2005, 19:07
checking..

Wavestone
August 15th, 2005, 19:28
seems unlikely that it will be game tonight.. will check for 10 more min, then I'll go on to other things.. :(

dtrain
August 15th, 2005, 19:31
:cry: Its ok, Im sure my char enjoys where he is...

Valgard
August 15th, 2005, 19:34
At least we have our clothes on now...at least two of us have anyway. :wink:

Wavestone
August 15th, 2005, 19:34
Vooood isnt on ICQ today either, maybe they are still harvesting plums?

Valgard
August 15th, 2005, 20:20
I think you might be right about the plums...I'm going to call it a night and go watch a DVD. Catch you all later.

cogollo
August 18th, 2005, 09:35
Hi all,

a long time since I posted here, but I was in vacation, so I could only check the Internet on an irregular basis.

I wanted to write to tell you that I won't be able to continue playing in your campaign. My tabletop group has decided to stick with Mondays, and I have also started a Warhammer campaign using FG.

I hope you find a replacement; anyway, I think 3 players is best in FG (enough work for the GM).

Valgard
August 22nd, 2005, 19:21
Didn't know if we were playing tonight or not...any idea when the next session will be?

Wavestone
August 22nd, 2005, 19:43
I havent heard anything, so I guessed that there were no play today..

We really have to decide on a day to play on, and stick to it.. Best would be if we could post before game day when there is a problem, so people dont wait for a game that won't happen.. :(

vooood
August 22nd, 2005, 20:38
sorry guys.. i had much to do and even my windows were screwed up and i could not find my win xp installation cd.. next session is on first monday of the ninth month.. hope it's ok with you guys..

Valgard
August 25th, 2005, 07:14
That's cool...Hope to see you all on the 5th. :)

Wavestone
August 28th, 2005, 21:35
Ok, then I'll show up for monday 5th, thanks for mentioning the next session in advance.. Thus, I know tomorrow is free.. :)

Cya all on the 5th, then!

Wavestone
September 5th, 2005, 19:01
Ok, monday 5 is here, Is anyone online? :)

Valgard
September 5th, 2005, 19:02
Yep, I'm here and ready to play. :)

dtrain
September 5th, 2005, 19:05
me too

Wavestone
September 5th, 2005, 19:06
Nice.. and by the way, Valgard - I just got an avatar.. could you tell me if it is readily apparent what it is? I'm unsure if the image is good when shrunk that much..

Valgard
September 5th, 2005, 19:07
Looks like a toad to me, seems pretty clear as well.

Wavestone
September 5th, 2005, 19:09
That was the answer I wanted to hear! Thanks! :D

Seems I easly counter-guesses myself.. first I think its ok, next I'm not sure.. :)

Valgard
September 5th, 2005, 19:14
I know the feeling...especially when you know what it's meant to be so you can see it easily but are unsure what others will perceive.

Wavestone
September 5th, 2005, 19:16
Mm.. exactly.. I know its a toad, but what do others see.. a gray-green blob? :)

Hmm.. no voood so far..

Valgard
September 5th, 2005, 19:34
I'll wait until eight o'clock and keep my fingers crossed.

Wavestone
September 5th, 2005, 19:36
Yes, I'll keep an eye on the thread until 8 gmt, too.. but after that I'm out..

Wavestone
September 5th, 2005, 20:02
Hmm.. doesn't look promising.. :(

kepli
September 8th, 2005, 12:21
Did you guys ever get to play?

I am available for playing and as DM ... limited, but available ...
Would be nice to play with people in a more compatible timezone ;)

vooood
September 11th, 2005, 10:13
first of all i'm sorry that i missed the session last monday.. i had much work and i just forgot about any dnd session i was to play.. i also formated my hdd and was stupid enough to lose my FG key so i needed some time to retrieve it.. furthermore, i'm about to buy some hardware (CPU) so there is a slight possibility that i will be not avaible tomorrow, too..

anyway.. i do want to play tomorrow so i hope we gonna finally get to play regulary.. if i'm not able to come i will leave a message on the forum so you can know..

and once again, sorry for last monday :)

Wavestone
September 11th, 2005, 12:57
I fully understand that there sometimes are RL stuff which prevents us from playing, but I'd really like it if you would put a message on the board in the future, when you can't play..

I'm not really mad at you.. I just want us all to get to game more often.. :)

You mentioned last time that we might change gaming day, Maybe monday is more difficult for you than other days? You also mentioned the possibility of another player?

BTW, I have toyed with running a session myself (I have the full version) to learn how to DM. In the future, if you cant DM, and says so in advance, I could try to run a session for valgard/dtrain.. What do you all think?

Kepli.. Thanks for the offer! Maybe you could be the 4th player in the team..? Or co-DM? :)

We're currently just 3 players: human cleric of tymora(valgard), drow rogue (dtrain) and dwarven PsyWarrior (me)..

Vooood, I'll check the boards tomorrow for the usual game time (GMT 19.00 / 7 p.m) as usual.. Hope we all have better luck tomorrow!

kepli
September 11th, 2005, 13:33
Hi Wavestone,

Thanks for the invitation. I am a player now in Stuart's game, but I am interested in a co-DM ship. I am also still learning FG and 3.5e rules. Have a lot experience in DM-ing though.

Kepli

Wavestone
September 12th, 2005, 19:10
HI.. I just got in contact with vooood via ICQ, and he's sorry, but there's too much IRL.. work + new computer (must re-install FG..)

So no game tonight either..

vooood
September 19th, 2005, 19:33
no game tonight either.. actually no games until further notice.. sorry but i have to sort things out.. working + faculty + CISCO academy.. i have to see how it all will be organised and then we change a day..

Valgard
September 23rd, 2005, 16:25
That's fair enough, I'll check the forum regularly and keep my fingers crossed. :)

dtrain
September 23rd, 2005, 18:40
Indeed, as will I 8)

dtrain
October 11th, 2005, 01:48
Do you have any ETA on when we might play vooood? :lol:

vooood
October 18th, 2005, 12:41
~ hmm.. we can play on mondays (as we did so far) or on wednessdays.. my shedule is full :)

Nefariou5
October 18th, 2005, 16:10
~ hmm.. we can play on mondays (as we did so far) or on wednessdays.. my shedule is full :)

I'm interested in joining a game on Mondays or Wednesdays. Got any slots free?

vooood
October 18th, 2005, 18:32
of course.. just track this topic :)

dtrain
October 18th, 2005, 20:56
Either or works for me, just let me know, and im there... 8)

Valgard
October 18th, 2005, 21:19
Wednesday is out for me I'm afraid but Monday is still fine.

Wavestone
October 19th, 2005, 17:56
So if I get this right, Voood, you're able to DM on mon/we, at least semi-regularly??

That would be nice. I've joined another group, but I would like to continue here too.. :)

Either monday or wednesday is fine with me..

vooood
October 19th, 2005, 18:18
ok then.. next monday 24/10.. 19h gmt.. i will message you if there will be any changes ;)

Valgard
October 19th, 2005, 22:57
That's good with me, see you then :D

dtrain
October 20th, 2005, 20:37
Cant wait, see you guys monday. :P

Wavestone
October 21st, 2005, 19:36
I'm in too!

Cya on monday then! :)

vooood
October 24th, 2005, 17:56
NOTICE:

From now on we will use miniature tokens as much as we can. The tokens we gonna use are located here https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mix/gallery. Everyone please select one for his character so I can prepare them.

Furthermore.. Session starts in one hour. If anyone can select his token 'till that time would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone has some ideas/requests/complaints please let me know. Thank you.

(We are changing the keyword. I will let you know a few minutes before the beginning.)

dtrain
October 24th, 2005, 18:24
Drizzt, Drow Ranger
(SPIN) 14/60 R
From the archfiends page

vooood
October 24th, 2005, 18:28
Drizzt, Drow Ranger
(SPIN) 14/60 R
From the archfiends page

Acknowledged..

vooood
October 24th, 2005, 18:54
Server UP and RUNNING. Awaiting you guys.

"oily vest zany seal"

Wavestone
October 24th, 2005, 18:55
I have problems with accessing wizards page right now.. is the link to the minis pages, or general image clips?

Because if its images of official dnd minis, I'll check another site..

Wavestone
October 24th, 2005, 19:05
Hill Dwarf Warrior from Aberrations set, for mini, thx

Wavestone
October 24th, 2005, 19:08
I'm having trouble.. I don't see anything in chat box or else

dtrain
October 24th, 2005, 19:33
Thats my problem, I log in, and I can see what you type until I choose my character. (the picture is unavailable) then it lets me in and doesnt show anything else. :(

vooood
October 24th, 2005, 19:35
i really don't understand why is this happening.. :(( you gonna try again or we don't get to play tonight again :((

Wavestone
October 24th, 2005, 22:02
A nice session it was, after that monkeying around at the beginning..

Out of the dungeon at last! Not the kind of dungeon I had my eyes on, for sure.. :)

seems like, if you get "stable", then you stay that for quite a while.. and when you're unstable, you can log on 5-6 times until it works.. kinda like an either/or situation. Either it works fine, or it has serious issues.

vooood
October 30th, 2005, 14:07
~ we won't play tomorrow because i'm not at home.. sorry :)

Wavestone
October 30th, 2005, 23:04
Ok.. sad, but thanks for posting it.

Valgard
October 31st, 2005, 07:53
Cheers for the heads up, hope to play next week.

Ian

Syrovi
October 31st, 2005, 16:29
Hi

I'm looking for a game, and was hoping, if you have a vacant spot if i may join?

I was introduced to D&D way back in the 80's, and have only last year purchased the new 3.5 rulebooks. I have played on-line (via IRC) for about a year now. I purchased FG recently and would love to try it out.

The time zone I'm in is GMT+2 (South Africa).

I can play weekdays from 6pm to midnight, Saturdays from 8 am to 6pm, Sundays from 11am to midnight.

(The reason for bot playing Saturday evenings, is that is my IRC game slot)

:D

vooood
November 6th, 2005, 12:35
~ tomorrow at 19:00 GMT :)) c ya ;)

Wavestone
November 6th, 2005, 13:20
Nice! I'll be there!

Going to think about the level-up.. we're going to be lvl 2 now!

hopefully all can attend.. cya tomorrow then! :)

Wavestone
November 7th, 2005, 19:51
Eh.. apparently not..

Valgard
November 7th, 2005, 19:52
Doesn't look like it, ho hum. :cry:

vooood
November 7th, 2005, 22:07
oh my god.. i forgot.. kill me.. eat me.. do anything.. i forgot.. i feel awfull now :(.. i'm sorry guys but there was one girl.. and i forgot.. shame on me :( :( :(

dtrain
December 5th, 2005, 01:09
OK just before I give up completely, any chance we play again? its been a month with no word. :shock:

Syrovi
December 5th, 2005, 04:27
My apologies if i'm hijacking this thread....
:?

My IRC group has finally upgraded to Fantasy Grounds.

We play every Saturday evening from 19:00 GMT+2

We get together on an IRC channel and then connect to Fantasy Grounds from there. We have 2 DM's at the moment - myself - who is running a Forgotten Realms Game and the other who is running an Eberron Game. We alternate between weekends.

As I am on a Wireless LAN, and do not have a dedicated IP address, you will need to install the Hamachi virtual LAN to be able to connect to my game.

If you are interested, please contact me, and i will give you the IRC details and everything else you may need to join us.