PDA

View Full Version : Iron Dynasty - Way Of The Ronin

R.I.K
February 8th, 2016, 18:02
The Iron Dynasty:
The year 1460 Emperor Eramono is is murdered by assassins and the installation of one of his two twin sons as the new Emperor. When the missing twin returns home, he's exiled (instead of killed, as the Emperor was told to do by his handlers)...and winds up returning - now as the Witch-King - with an army of machines, crushing his brother's empire and taking his place, ruling with the might of machines. -

Years later (1545), history repeats itself somewhat as the new Witch-King, cousin of the new Empress Itoshi, arrives...seeking to take the throne. He's dismissed out of hand, and leaves a parting gift of pure darkness and evil-spirits that wreaks havoc and leaves the throne empty. The Bright Empire has fallen..

For the next twenty years, up to the "present" (1566), The Empress' Honor Guard have ruled the Empire, now calling themselves the "High Lord Generals". Each High Lord General has taken control over a province. But madness and jealousy has overcome them, War and Horror is now the future.

- I have the Ultimate License - Gametime Sundays 7pm CET
(playing every 2nd Sunday). New players are welcome.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1803

damned
February 8th, 2016, 23:10
Sounds great R.I.K! Hope it goes well :)

R.I.K
February 9th, 2016, 17:37
Sounds great R.I.K! Hope it goes well :)

Thanks. We played last Sunday... It was Savage :rv:

R.I.K
February 11th, 2016, 17:59
If you only are interested in joining the game to try the setting. Then it's also fine. in this case i will provide pregens characters.

R.I.K
February 13th, 2016, 12:57
There is 1 open spot left

Skellan
February 19th, 2016, 02:58
Looking forward to this on sunday. Last session was lots of fun

R.I.K
February 19th, 2016, 17:38
Looking forward to this on sunday. Last session was lots of fun

It is time for you and Ishida Yukimura, to leave the safe and comfortable
protection from the house Ki Desu.. You will begin on your travel, you will wander through the lands of Konoyo for 1 year, before you may return to your sensei.
A task which requires not only a sharp blade but also a sharp mind.
I promise you the following... There will be blood, pain and death on your path.
But only you will know if the paths in the end leads to glory' and beauty or if its seduces you to War and Horror...
Will you be known for your bravery and deeds? or will your reputation be about corruption, greed and death?

Skellan
February 20th, 2016, 01:34
I promise you the following... There will be blood, pain and death

I knew it was a good move signing up for this

Azzza
February 21st, 2016, 09:18
Cool, looking forward to this evening