PDA

View Full Version : Looking for DM, willing to pay for your time.

pierce768
February 8th, 2016, 16:14
My online group of 4 has been trying to play for some time now, but we are all older and have responsibilities and don't have the time to DM, at least not to the standards that we are used to.

Anyway we all have FG and are looking for someone willing to DM for our group! The best time that works for us is Tuesday from 8pm - 12am EST. We can however discuss other times. As far as system goes, we are all experienced in pathfinder and think we want to stick with that system but can discuss changing this as well.

If you are interested message me to discuss whatever you want as well as compensation for your time.

JerryRig
February 8th, 2016, 17:31
is that 8-12 PM or AM Eastern?

Who are the players?

pierce768
February 8th, 2016, 19:02
Hey, sorry I should have included that. 8pm-12am eastern.

As far as who the players are, just some friends of mine. I don't think they ever really used this website or have accounts or anything. We have always played private games in the past, with the exception of myself.

However I've played some games on here, in fact I think we've played together before I remember your name.

JerryRig
February 8th, 2016, 20:07
Whelp I did have a T2K game i was going to run but had to close out my year+ long pathfinder campaign first. Looks like I lost interest with most of those t@K players who created characters for it so might be up for another Pathfinder game.

Don't really need $$ or anything to do something with you all. Guess question is within pathfinder what haven't you done (module wise). Or if you prefer sandbox style of play.

Fencer
February 8th, 2016, 20:23
i would be willing to help..no compinsation is required..send me PM and we can talk..thanks

kwarner1986
February 8th, 2016, 22:16
Tempting, tempting, but I'll leave it in the very capable hands of JerryRig. I've already got a full plate as it is. I'm sure if you offered the "We will buy the AP, if you run for us" I'm sure you'll get 90% of GMs to line up ready to offer their services.

But JerryRig has offered a great deal of free, I would take it before he changes his mind. ;)

JerryRig
February 8th, 2016, 23:17
LoL ...looks like my Tuesday's have just been taken up with these fella's. If all goes well and we sync in play-styles I think I'll be back to my pathfinder Tuesday nights once more.

I'll have to see if they want to 4 man it or let another in down the road but for now will see how we mesh and go from there.

Good seeing ya out here Kwarner, still tearing up the pathfinder content I see!! :pirate:

kwarner1986
February 9th, 2016, 19:29
Naturally, if they are looking for a good AP to play, I highly recommend The Mummy's Mask.

Ellspeth
February 9th, 2016, 22:16
Good luck guys, I was in Jerry's old Tuesday night Pathfinder, it was a blast, and the last night with the group felt rather like a cast party at the end of a long production. You have a great GM guys. It sucks about T2K game Jerry, I had such lucky rolls with that character. I am saving her in case you ever find enough to get it going later.

JerryRig
February 10th, 2016, 06:15
I totally plan on getting that T2K running but these fella's just dropped into my lap for Tuesday night so gift horse'ish like. Anyhow ...got thru drawing up some characters and did our get warm fuzzy with the group session tonight and looks like we start in Sandpoint next session.

Group contains:
Goblin Kineticist (pyromaniac)
Tiefling Barbarian (with a axe to grind)
Orc Witch (Scarred witchdoctor with issues)
Dwarven Cleric (kills first and heals after)

Should be interesting with all the persona these guys are projecting ....hoots and hollers all night!

Ellspeth
February 10th, 2016, 11:51
It does sound a blast, because of course there can never be another Caljaric's Travelling Menagerie and Roadshow. Good luck guys, you have a great GM. And Jerry this just pushes me to work on running some one shots for the community to fill some time slots so it is all a win-win, as always in this community.

Taonna
February 10th, 2016, 23:57
It is one of the reasons why I'm tempted to pick up the Dm torch and delve that dungeon as well

JerryRig
February 11th, 2016, 02:24
There's-a-plenty adventurer willing to follow a torch bearer into the darkness for adventure. Be so good as to pick up the torch and they will join you in your adventure I'm quite sure.

Ellspeth
February 11th, 2016, 14:16
Hey Taonna, sad the Saturday night game closed down, but jump in feet first. I have discovered no one here will let you drown. It is only scary the first time.