PDA

View Full Version : LFG D&D 5e New Player with Demo!

Euphamia
February 8th, 2016, 05:32
FG License: Demo
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly
Term: Long term or Short
Voice: Voice preferred

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e (been reading and testing char builds for the past week on it)
Game System Experience: Allot of reading and watching a show called Critical role (Plus allot of RPG games)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Created a char using it the hard way. Nice program just wish i had more features.

Character Type Preferred: Bard Priestess of Eilistaee (Half Drow)

I done allot of RP and story writing on this subject and i have always wanted to play the char in a real D&D game. But it never happened and I want to change that. Hopefeully i find a good group to help make this happen. Send me a PM here if you have any questions!

MidasKing
February 8th, 2016, 17:01
pm sent

Euphamia
February 11th, 2016, 06:06
still looking

JohnD
February 11th, 2016, 06:13
still looking

Have you approached DMs that are recruiting? They won't usually come to you; they normally don't need to.

Euphamia
February 11th, 2016, 06:17
if they peek my interest. but no point in doing just one

Ducky119
February 11th, 2016, 08:27
Try Looking at the FGDaze tab, there are some interesting things there.

Ellspeth
February 11th, 2016, 10:44
Hi Euphamia, welcome to the group. I know your stated interest is DnD5e, that seems to be the number one preference the last months since FG acquired licensing with WoTC. However if you would just like to give the tabletop a try while you look for what you want next Tuesday I am running a one shot in the Savage Worlds ruleset, entirely history based so the setting is easier to pick up on, and Savage Worlds is the easiest to learn while you play and still be able to have a lot of fun. It would be 6:30 in your time zone, pre-gens available, if you decide to give anything a tryo so you can meet others and keep active you can sign up by following this link.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1836 whether you choose to try this or not, many years of happy gaming on Fantasy Grounds, this has been a great community to me. Oh and can I ask, I know euphemia means "of good report" in ancient Greek, was that your intent in choosing you nic?