PDA

View Full Version : Flash Adventure | LF 3 Players | Tuesday 2/9 8:00-10:00 PM CDT | D&D 5E

bigbluepaw
February 7th, 2016, 21:16
Hey all! I'm running the third session of this flash adventure, Tome of Secrets, on Tuesday 2/9 at 8:00-10:00 PM CDT. Here are the details.

FG License: Personal License, you will need your own license to play
Game System: D&D 5E
Module Name: Tome of Secrets

Time Zone: GMT -5, Central Timezone
Day of week and time: Tuesday 2/9 8:00-10:00 PM CDT
Term New one-shot game. It will last one or three sessions. This will not be a campaign.

Voice: Teamspeak

Number of Players: Will run session with minimum of 2 and maximum of 4.

Character starting level & equipment: You will select one of the 5th level characters, which I have already created, from the following list to play in the game. Once you join the game, you can name the character, select a deity, tweak the background some more and the like. To be clear, this game will use pre-made characters.

Dwarven Cleric (Acolyte, Brewer, Life Domain)
Dwarven Fighter (Sword & Shield, Noble, Smith and Alchemist, Battle Master)
Elven Ranger (Archer, Hunter, Coastal Explorer, Outlander)
Elven Wizard (Sage, Evocation)
Gnome Bard (Dulcimer Performer, Acrobatic Sneak, Wilderness Explorer)
Half-Elf Cleric (Former Soldier, War Domain)
Halfing Rogue (Criminal, Acrobatic Thief, Storyteller)
Half-Orc Barbarian (Unarmored Berserker, Survivalist, Outlander Forester)
Human Fighter (Great Weapon Fighter, Former Soldier and Historian)
Human Paladin (Sword & Shield, Oath of Devotion, Noble)
Tiefling Warlock (Deceptive Charlatan)

Signing up: Send me a private message with your selection of the pre-made character. I reply back to you with confirmation and login details. I will update the thread with selections of the characters as they are made so you know what is needed within the party.

Background and Details:

It’s another cold, dreary, wet winter day on the Sword Coast. In the town of Timberton, just another flyspeck community on the long Coast Road, weary citizens hunker down, do their work, and wait for spring. Here in the west, there are as many stories of woe and misfortune as there are travelers, and people have learned not to ask too many questions of those that the road brings to places like this one.

You have just arrived in Timberton, just the latest destination in a period of aimless wanderings across the west. You have some skill, and some coin, but not a surplus of either. You are seeking something, whether it be wealth, recognition, or just a sense of purpose in a life of drifting.

The town’s one feature of note is the Laughing Dragon. In this oasis, the ale flows freely, the hearths drive back the chill, and people allow themselves to laugh. Strangers are tolerated, as much for their coin as for their tales. Yet, the townsfolk have their own tales, stories of monsters, warlocks and a grim fate. Here, such dark stories can be laughed away with another round. The sounds of the cold wind and rain, however, beat against the walls and roof, a constant reminder that a dreary world waits outside.

It’s another day on the Sword Coast.

Rickerdoo
February 7th, 2016, 22:04
BigBluePaw does a great job. I am currently in a group playing through this adventure.

bigbluepaw
February 7th, 2016, 22:12
Thanks Rickerdoo!

bigbluepaw
February 8th, 2016, 20:56
We have two players so far. Dwarven cleric is taken. Anyone else want to join tomorrow night?

NicholasDM
February 8th, 2016, 21:22
Oh bravo... excellent idea.

Craw
February 9th, 2016, 22:04
Looking forward to tonight! (a.k.a. shameless bump)

Phantasms
February 9th, 2016, 22:10

Naughtydread
February 9th, 2016, 22:11
Greetings, I would like to play "Elven Wizard (Sage, Evocation)" let me know if there is still room.

bigbluepaw
February 9th, 2016, 22:21
We're now full! We have a group composed of...

Dwarven Cleric
Human Paladin
Human Bard
Elven Wizard

IronSides
February 9th, 2016, 23:15
Have fun ;)