PDA

View Full Version : Any groups looking for players?

Nibbs
February 7th, 2016, 01:53
My title kind of says it all. new to FG, would love to play some CoC. Anyone need another player or getting a new group going?

Not sure what happened with the title o_O

ianmward
February 14th, 2016, 11:12
It's best to post when you'd like to play and your timezone when you ask for games.

I usually run a CoC adventure at the FGDaze! And FG-Con, you're welcome to join in then.

Ian

sctorchwoodfan
February 16th, 2016, 03:47
I would be interested in CoC game / one shot as well. I haven't seen one posted in a while.

damned
February 16th, 2016, 12:48
Heya sctorchwoodfan!
Im running a short Call of Cthulhu adventure (well about 10 hours worth) with my group at the moment... it doesnt have any room Im sorry but I thought Id post that CoC does get played! Just not often enough...

sctorchwoodfan
February 16th, 2016, 23:50
Heya sctorchwoodfan!
Im running a short Call of Cthulhu adventure (well about 10 hours worth) with my group at the moment... it doesnt have any room Im sorry but I thought Id post that CoC does get played! Just not often enough...

No worries Damned, I have enjoyed your other one shots quite a lot so waiting to see if you will run one again if I think you said your other half is okay with you taking more time out to run one in next few weeks. :)

damned
February 17th, 2016, 01:25
No worries Damned, I have enjoyed your other one shots quite a lot so waiting to see if you will run one again if I think you said your other half is okay with you taking more time out to run one in next few weeks. :)

Oh thats excellent news. I shall point her in your direction if I run into any difficulties!

sctorchwoodfan
February 17th, 2016, 17:31
Oh thats excellent news. I shall point her in your direction if I run into any difficulties!

Please don't send upset, scary partners my way. :D