PDA

View Full Version : 5E campain LF PLayers

Dracon
February 7th, 2016, 00:16
We are currently looking for 3 to 4 New Zealand players to join us in a new campaign in an open world setting. Those outside New Zealand are welcome to apply as long as they can meet the time zone requirements New Zealanders +12 GMT +13 GMT depending on daylight savings.
Applications to join to [email protected]. We will start sessions once we have 4 players available.

Basic details are below

1. Players must be over 18 as other players and DM use mature language. We will consider anyone under 18 but only with approval of parents.

2. Campaign will be open world of an ongoing campaign set in the world of Kalamar, running D&D 5E rules system.

3. PCs will be standard classes and races, stats will be rolled at session highest 3 dice rolls of 4d6. If all stats total less than 72 player opt to re roll if they wish. We will not be entertaining any out there classes or race combinations.

4. It will be using fantasy grounds the DM runs the ultimate license so players only need the free version to manage game.

5. With Team speak as the voice program for communication for game play.

6. Intended playtimes will be Wednesday evening 6.30 till 10 PM and two Sundays per month 9 AM through to 4pm. Breaks will be at 12pm 30mins. Every Wednesday and the first 2 Sundays of every month will be scheduled sessions; last 2 Sundays will be for make-up sessions if any of the first two Sundays are a wash or extra sessions depending on numbers able to make extra sessions.

Lord Xtheth
February 7th, 2016, 02:56
Sadly New Zealand time is bad for me, but I'd love to join otherwise. Good luck :)

spite
February 7th, 2016, 04:27
<3 more Kiwis getting amongst this! Emailing now!

davh565
February 7th, 2016, 06:13
Email sent

Mad Nomad
March 1st, 2016, 18:16
Sent over my application with a little info on me. [email protected]

Sylpharios
March 2nd, 2016, 02:47
If this campaign is still open, I've also submitted an application.

Dracon
March 7th, 2016, 23:21
deleted

Dracon
March 7th, 2016, 23:22
We are currently looking for 3 to 4 New Zealand players to join us in a new campaign in an open world setting. Those outside New Zealand are welcome to apply as long as they can meet the time zone requirements New Zealanders +12 GMT +13 GMT depending on daylight savings.
Applications to join to [email protected]. We will start sessions once we have 4 players available.

Basic details are below

1. Players must be over 18 as other players and DM use mature language. We will consider anyone under 18 but only with approval of parents.

2. Campaign will be open world of an ongoing campaign set in the world of Kalamar, running D&D 5E rules system.

3. PCs will be standard classes and races, stats will be rolled at session highest 3 dice rolls of 4d6. If all stats total less than 72 player opt to re roll if they wish. We will not be entertaining any out there classes or race combinations.

4. It will be using fantasy grounds the DM runs the ultimate license so players only need the free version to manage game.

5. With Team speak as the voice program for communication for game play.

6. Playtimes currently running at Wednesday evening 7pm till 10pm and two Sundays per month 1pm through to 4pm.

7. Game is now up on calandar under "Kalamar "- only accepting palyer through applactions via e-mail above.