PDA

View Full Version : Adding feat bonuses to hit

eviorr
February 6th, 2016, 13:38
Quick question for those who have been using FG longer than I.

I have a character who has just reached 4th level and is taking the feat Weapon Expertise (Hammer) -- i.e. +1 feat bonus to hit with hammers per tier. Where do I factor the bonus in on the character sheet to have it affect all attacks made with hammers (both MBA's as well as powers with the weapon keyword)? Do I just add the bonus in the combat tab, under Weapons / Implements (essentially making the proficiency bonus for hammers +3 instead of +2 for Heroic tier), or am I supposed to put it somewhere else?

Thanks.

- E

Griogre
February 7th, 2016, 17:51
For something like this I would add it to the Weapon Entries for Hammer's on the Action tab. It's a one time entry and then the other weapons are right, too.

Nibelung
April 30th, 2016, 03:42
Do I just add the bonus in the combat tab, under Weapons / Implements (essentially making the proficiency bonus for hammers +3 instead of +2 for Heroic tier)

That is pretty much what I do in my tables. Ditto for stuff like Fighter's and Rogue's Weapon Talent. But I also advise that you keep a personal DM note somewhere with all extra bonus you are adding to the weapon, so that you don't get lost in the long term (you can ignore ability mod and half-level, since FG adds that automatically). Something like:

Celestial Wand of Fire Mastery:

+1 Accurate Wand
+4 Enhancement
+2 Wand Expertise