PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Monday Evening Dungeon Crawl

Macgreine
February 6th, 2016, 04:05
Pull up your boot straps and gird your loins. This dungeon crawl isn't for the faint of heart. I am sure your have heard of Stairway to Heaven, well this is stairway to the nine hells. Welcome to the Forest of Hope and the mega dungeon that is Rappan Atthuk!

FG License:You will need a license or subscription to play.
Game System:Pathfinder

Time Zone: i.e. Central Time USA,
Day of week and time: Mondays @ 6PM. Sessions will run 3-4 hours
Planned start date: 2/8/2016
Planned Frequency:Weekly
Term:Ongoing-long

Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice software used: FG TS

Roleplay & Combat mix:Tactical, combat heavy
Number of Players in game & needed:5+GM
Character starting level & equipment: 4th level, max HP for 3 levels then average (half +con. bonus + 1), 6k gp (no single item over 3k gp) two traits from different categories ( no campaign, setting or regional specific traits) no drawbacks. No backgrounds necessary ( we all know why your here). Once accepted you are required to have an updated mythweavers (https://www.myth-weavers.com/) sheet
Character restrictions: i.e. Core, featured and some uncommon races ( no drow noble). Core, base and unchained classes. summoning of any kind is broken in the dungeon and may produce undesirable effects because of the overwhelming magical aura surrounding the location. Guns are limited to early. Got something in mind? Run it past me.

Details of your scenario:Deadly dungeon crawl. New players are welcome but should be able to create and play a 4th level pc

Link to Gamecalendar page:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1829

Vhok
February 6th, 2016, 08:42
sounds fun signed up

Monkn
February 6th, 2016, 13:49
I am getting into Pathfinder and would like to join. I have played 3.5 before, well ok I have played 2nd, 3rd, and 3.5

if ok with a new player to the ruleset then I would love to join.

Wizard would be what I would roll

Macgreine
February 6th, 2016, 14:12
I am getting into Pathfinder and would like to join. I have played 3.5 before, well ok I have played 2nd, 3rd, and 3.5

if ok with a new player to the ruleset then I would love to join.

Wizard would be what I would roll

If you have played 3rd edition its very much like PF.

Hello and welcome! Any questions feel free to ask.

Monkn
February 6th, 2016, 14:15
Yea I have seen that and there is a Saturday one I am getting into also.

So if it is ok let me know and I will get my stuff together to figure out how to play a wizard again.

I was wanting to play a Psionics since that was a class I loved but, I figured I am for a wizard for now.

Macgreine
February 6th, 2016, 16:25
Go ahead and sign up on the calendar

Macgreine
February 7th, 2016, 02:53
Looks like we filled that roster up pretty quick. But there is still room for one, maybe two more brave souls. Any takers?

Macgreine
February 7th, 2016, 05:12
Yikes! Glaring omission on my part is that its a 20 point buy pc build.

antlord
February 7th, 2016, 18:01
hey just a quick question are we allowed to use Archetypes‎. would love to play a fighter (Titan Fighter)

Macgreine
February 7th, 2016, 19:44
hey just a quick question are we allowed to use Archetypes‎. would love to play a fighter (Titan Fighter)

Go for it. Sounds fun.

Monkn
February 7th, 2016, 22:09
I went and made a Mythweavers page......still no idea what it is

antlord
February 7th, 2016, 22:44
make a easy ca sheet for you to fill in. when you make one one there it makes it easy to share between computers.

Macgreine
February 8th, 2016, 01:46
I went and made a Mythweavers page......still no idea what it is

Its just an easy way for me to look at players sheets.

Macgreine
February 8th, 2016, 03:05
We could probably take one more player if anyone is interested.

gaara6666
February 9th, 2016, 00:02
alrighty hope to get started next week

Macgreine
February 9th, 2016, 00:48
Bumping this up for two more players. Next session 2-15

Skillkoil
February 9th, 2016, 01:58
I would be down for a good duengeon crawl Mac. I'm in your Sunday game but I would love to join in on this one if you have room.

Macgreine
February 9th, 2016, 03:45
I would be down for a good duengeon crawl Mac. I'm in your Sunday game but I would love to join in on this one if you have room.

We do have room.Unlike the Sunday game it is mostly tactical and combat. If that works for you sign up on the calendar. What are you thinking about rolling?

antlord
February 9th, 2016, 04:00
I have a buddy who maynbe able to fill any role we need

Macgreine
February 9th, 2016, 04:13
I have a buddy who maynbe able to fill any role we need

Awesome that would make a full group. Have him sign up on the calendar.

Skillkoil
February 9th, 2016, 14:13
We do have room.Unlike the Sunday game it is mostly tactical and combat. If that works for you sign up on the calendar. What are you thinking about rolling?

I would like to play a fighter but if the other player chooses it over paladin then I will play a Barbarian. Unless Psionics is on the table. Just let me know what we decide

Macgreine
February 9th, 2016, 16:10
It wouldnt be a shame if we had two fighters, but play whatever you like.

Skillkoil
February 9th, 2016, 16:34
It wouldnt be a shame if we had two fighters, but play whatever you like.

Yeah two fighters is fine with me. I'm sure they will be different anyway. I'm going to go Unchained Barbarian and add some flavor.

gaara6666
February 9th, 2016, 18:39
WEll I know I am playing a huge heavy hitter monk that is more offense than defense but at level 7 he will be dropping people like mofos

Macgreine
February 10th, 2016, 00:01
WEll I know I am playing a huge heavy hitter monk that is more offense than defense but at level 7 he will be dropping people like mofos

Pure win.

antlord
February 10th, 2016, 00:25
I can do a different class no prob. If someone else is doing a fighter

gaara6666
February 10th, 2016, 00:25
oh you know it will be :P But antlord its rapan attuk so its a meatgrinder eitherway. only thing I think the group is lacking is a healer/healtank but id play whatever floats your boat.

antlord
February 10th, 2016, 00:27
Could be a ninja or cleric or grappling barbarian or something or a tank

Macgreine
February 10th, 2016, 03:18
Do you guys want to jump in skype and we can discuss party makeup? Look me up; macgreine

Pic is a guy with a horned helm shield and fiery mace.

antlord
February 15th, 2016, 01:48
still on for tomorrow?

Monkn
February 15th, 2016, 19:09
Any word if we are on for today?

gaara6666
February 15th, 2016, 20:19
I will be there for today.. so that makes 3

Skillkoil
February 15th, 2016, 20:49
Mac wasn't online yesterday for our regular campaign and I haven't heard from him yet. I'm worried something may have happened. He is usually very reliable.

gaara6666
February 16th, 2016, 00:04
odd indeed. no cell contact info? I knew last week was a wash cuz we were short players.

antlord
February 16th, 2016, 00:35
o well i was looking forward to this

gaara6666
February 16th, 2016, 01:13
Same but what ca you do... I just hope mac is alright

Monkn
February 17th, 2016, 03:07
Any news yet?