PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5th Edition - Need players

KainVorador
February 6th, 2016, 03:55
Holidays are over, work schedule has relaxed, routine has set in. Ongoing published adventures campaign is up and running with several sessions under our belt already and going strong.

Looking for 1 player as a potential replacement for a player in the group who is currently MIA. New or experienced in 5th edition, but we'd prefer someone relatively new to the published adventures. Hoard of the Dragon Queen, Rise of Tiamat, Princes of the Apocalypse, Into the Abyss, Legacy of the Crystal Shard, etc..I have an ultimate license and just need dedicated players who will show up every week. Right now the set schedule is every Sunday from Noon-4pm CST with Wednesdays, as optional, from 7pm-11pm CST if everyone shows up and can play.

So here's the details.

Setting - 5th Edition published adventures.
Timezone - Central Standard Time - USA (GMT -6)
Schedule - Sunday Noon-4pm and/or Wednesday 7pm-11pm
Needed - 1 more PC
Play style - 70/30 Roleplay/Combat. This is subject to change. Some sections in the campaigns will be combat heavy, some will be dungeon crawls, some will be roleplay and investigation. One session could be entirely combat driven where another could be all roleplay. Be flexible and enjoy the ride, regardless of the vehicle.

DM Style - I tend to despise rules lawyers and power gamers. Having a nice build is one thing, being stupid is another. Just because your Barbarian is a lunk doesn't mean he should kick in the door every chance you get even though that's his/her nature. I want party cohesion first and foremost. Stupid or overly reckless styles will quickly get the axe from me. I never want the session to feel rushed. If it takes all night to get through one room or one engagement or one roleplay encounter then so be it. I need patient but attentive players and players who take enjoyment in playing all aspects of the game, not just the action packed bits.

Lastly, a piece on role play. I reward role play and it'll be done via in game FG chat. We can use Teamspeak for OOC communication or rules clarification/dialogue, but everything in character will be done via in game chat. I feel like I can be more descriptive via chat than live voice and some people are shy and don't like using voice comms. That's okay with me.

If there's any other questions, send me a PM and I'll give you my personal email or another way to contact me.

Bobbums
February 6th, 2016, 04:36
I'm absolutely down!

Adamus
February 6th, 2016, 05:02
This sounds like the game Ive been waiting for. Please sign me up.

Adamus
February 6th, 2016, 05:03
Im ok with playing whatever role isnt taken.......heals/tank/scout(dps)/support

MidasKing
February 6th, 2016, 05:14
PM sent. Very interested depending on schedule.

thomasdarkrose
February 6th, 2016, 06:08
If there's still room for one more player I would be very much interested in joining. I've been dying to play a text based RP game in FG since I started using it. Please let me know. Hopefully the day you decide to play on if one of the days I'm free.

lonelyear
February 6th, 2016, 13:58
Hello Sir,
I would like to be part of your grouping if you happen to have room for me.
Thank You for reading.
Jessica pm me

jasonthelamb
February 6th, 2016, 15:46
Depending on what time you play, and on what weekend day/night - I would be down for this. Picking up my 5E PHB today, and would be very interested in it.

KainVorador
February 6th, 2016, 16:07
Replied to the PM's I had. No spots have been filled as of yet. Still in the negotiating phase. Anyone else who posted interest but didn't send me a PM, contact me on Skype and we can start negotiating.

KainVorador
February 6th, 2016, 19:39
Game is currently full. Thanks for shown interest.

Tozzax
February 7th, 2016, 16:38
I am new to FG and love this style of play, I am in if you'll have me.

KainVorador
February 15th, 2016, 02:24
This is back open for recruitment. We need 1 player. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll review them during the week.

Mr.GummyBear
February 15th, 2016, 17:50
I'm down for a chill game like this, Pm me please.

LuckyH7
February 16th, 2016, 03:32
PM Sent

Ienai
February 22nd, 2016, 03:40
Sent you a PM KainVorador. Not sure if you're still checking this or not. But thought I should post just in case.

ArmoredRaven
February 23rd, 2016, 06:04
PM sent

RageArmor
February 25th, 2016, 03:05
If there are still any slots open i will join, but first i need to ask some questions. Such as what time and day, and character build restrictions.

KainVorador
March 6th, 2016, 03:26
Looking for one more. Next session is tomorrow at noon CST till 4pm. Read the original post for information.

RageArmor
March 6th, 2016, 04:36
I'll take it if you don't mind.

KainVorador
March 21st, 2016, 21:54
Edited the OP. Looking for a potential 1 more who can play as early as this Wednesday or Sunday. Please read the OP.

KainVorador
March 24th, 2016, 00:41
Still looking for 1 more.