PDA

View Full Version : Here's my new d100 Critical Hit/Fumble tables...

rob2e
February 5th, 2016, 04:12
Finally! After MANY hours of work using only FG and self-taught XML skills, I have this new d100 critical and d100 fumble tables MOD.

It uses the 1-2 on a d6 is nothing special, 3-6 on a d6 will roll on the d100 table.

This mod is intended to be freely distributed to the community, however, I ain't gonna be mad atchya if you go to the DMs Guild (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/172673/?affiliate_id=878507) and also purchase the PDF...

Please let me know if you find fault with either content or functionality. I will endeavor to repair.

Enjoy my peeps!

Edit: This original table still available free right here, however, the is a new version (200 CRITS & 200 FUMBLES) available here: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/172673?affiliate_rem=878507

damned
February 5th, 2016, 04:55
Finally! After MANY hours of work using only FG and self taught XML skills, I have this new d100 critical and d100 fumble tables MOD.

Dude! Go use Par5e it would have saved you so much time!
But most excellent nonetheless :)

spite
February 5th, 2016, 05:58
Thank you for struggling through it to bring us this! Going to use it tonight!

Zacchaeus
February 5th, 2016, 12:56
Is it permissible to distribute this?

EDIT: Oh, wait you authored it in that place you linked :)

rob2e
February 5th, 2016, 18:33
Is it permissible to distribute this?

EDIT: Oh, wait you authored it in that place you linked :)

I did author the PDF for the Dungeon Master's Guild (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/172673/DD-5E-d100-CRITICAL-HIT--FUMBLE-TABLES?src=hottest_filtered&filters=0_0_45383_0_0_0&), but I intended the FG module to be freely distributed among the community. So yes.

rob2e
July 2nd, 2016, 18:03
Newest version 7.2.16

daggerfortysix
February 3rd, 2017, 07:11
So there you are, you rolled a fracking 1. Yes, a fracking 1. All of the party members are rolling their eyes as they are surely to die because you cannot, for the life of you roll a good roll today.

A natural 1! Yes, the dreaded 1! The D20 actually has a fracking 1 on it!

For crying out loud, you missed a swing in T-ball. T-Balll!. My two-year-old hit it! The fracking ball is on a tee and you didn't hit it. Grr, those dice hate you...

You roll a 91 on the sweet d100 CriticalHit/Fumble Table by Rob2e....................[ridiculous amounts of periods added for a dramatic effect)........................ WAIT, WHAT? You spin around, probably embarrassingly dizzy, in an awful looking 360 that that one dude who judges ice skating would cringe at......... and what do you know, you hit that ball out of the park, .....you seemed to have hit that ball after the spin... and the crowd is cheering!!!! Oh for sure, There is certainly blood spilled......

You can't teach this...

Buy this with actual money!!!!

It is a true game changer for 5E! My adventures laughed there $%&* off. (Dollar sign, Percent symbol thing, and the AND sign (whatever its called), and that little star looking thing are all borrowed from the @TheAngryGM without his permission.

It works both ways.... don't get all "I rule!" with your nat 20. @TheAngryGM may slap you right then and there.....

JohnD
February 6th, 2017, 07:42
I can't believe Rob hasn't shared his multitude of trap tables relesee on the DMs Guild.

rob2e
February 6th, 2017, 07:52
I can't believe Rob hasn't shared his multitude of trap tables relesee on the DMs Guild.

Hey everybody, I have a multitude of trap tables on the DMs Guild!

drakonin
March 6th, 2017, 20:24
My players voted to use this for the Out of the Abyss campaign that starts this week. Wish them luck!

rob2e
March 6th, 2017, 20:33
My players voted to use this for the Out of the Abyss campaign that starts this week. Wish them luck!

Good luck! Some time during your campaign, I hope to have completed the version with 199 entries (2d100) for both fumbles and crits.

rob2e
March 6th, 2017, 23:56
In the process of building out the new tables - 199 entries for each crit & fumble (2d100).

If anyone wants something included on the table(s), I'm taking suggestions.

Please keep in mind that I strive for effects that affect players and NPCs alike and that I try to make things as universal as I can (affecting both attacks and spells) or creating environmental situations that affect all.

PM me on Discord (link in my signature).

rob2e
March 17th, 2017, 11:44
200 entry version done and published at the DMs guild.

drakonin
March 18th, 2017, 02:09
Nice!