Planned start date: 2/26/16
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Mix of both, a dedicated private forum also available to players
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 3 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with basic starting gear
Character restrictions: Wraithborne Players' Guide provided to players with creation information

Details of your scenario: "Return of the Wraithborne" is the playtest campaign for The World of Wraithborne 3rd party 5E dark fantasy roleplaying game. Custom races, classes, feats, creatures, locations, equipment, and other new material created to be used with the 5th Edition SRD from the minds of Dolmen Creative Studios. All players understand that they are subject to a non-disclosure agreement after they have been accepted into this game.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1827

Please contact the GM (me) if you would like to participate in this game by PM or by signing up on the Game Calendar. Spots will fill quickly. All players will be finalized by 2/19/16.

davh565
February 5th, 2016, 01:33
PM sent

CrossyT
February 5th, 2016, 12:14
PM sent

JPQuinn
February 5th, 2016, 17:06
Wow!

In roughly 12 hours since I posted an open call for this game, I've had 15 people PM or signup on the calendar. Thank you everyone for your interest. As of this moment, I am combing through all the messages looking for those that would be the best fit into this group. I will message as many of you as I can between now and 2/19 to meet with you in Teamspeak (as schedules allow) for a casual chat.

Thank you again everyone for your interest!